Which consoles do you own/use for gaming?

Which consoles do you own/use for gaming?

• PS4/PS4 Pro

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I don't game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • XBOX One/ One S / One X

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • PC

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Smartphone/Tablet

• PS3

• PS Vita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch

• Nintendo DS or 3DS

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
Mar 29, 2019
Just wanted to start a quick discussion because I'm interested to know what kind of platforms you lot all use for your gaming needs. Myself, I'm an XBOX One and a PC person. I do dabble on my 3DS from time to time though when I feel the need for a bit a of Pokemon. What about you? Take part in the poll and let us know!

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
My current collection has the PS 4 and the XBOX 360. I know a bit old on the XBOX collection. So that tend to be something I have to watch out on the note as well. I may consider having the Stadia platform instead of buying any more new consoles from here onwards though. Because there is no strong reason to use console for me.

Alexander.

Jan 10, 2019
PC and a Smart Phone. I formally owned a Xbox 360 as my primary gaming method but I upgraded to a PC not to long ago and changed platforms completely. I'm not looking back, it was a great decision that I made.

Malcolm

Mar 30, 2019
I use/own an Xbox One X, PS4, PC and my smartphone for gaming! But primarily use my xbox to play more FPS games.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
PS 4 and XBOX 360. Those are the old ones that I own. I am these days get more or less phone based games from here onwards. I don't see much value in the non phone based games because the new consoles based game cost a lot of money. I prefer having the simple and free games in such case as well. That's what I am thinking so far.