Where to buy a prebuilt gaming PC?

bluemvm

Trophies
Hello gaming enthusiasts,

I am looking to purchase a desk top pc that will not have limitations on any games I choose to explore. I made the mistake of trying to find one that fits my needs from Dell, but that was a waste of time. I am looking for any suggestions on where I can buy a quality prebuilt gaming machine. Preferably the place has a solid reputation with quality builds. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help. Btw, I can not build one myself so I must buy one prebuilt. I have an idea on the specs I am looking for just do not know where to begin shopping.

It would probably help if we knew which country you lived in.. ?

I got mine in the UK from Palicomp who were great to deal with.

I am living in the United States in the northeast and need help being pointed in the right direction

The best option is to build it by yourself of course, but if you are not sure in your abilities, then it's better to ask a master to do it for you. The only major disadvantage of a prebuilt PC is the cost, you can always construct a gaming PC with the same specs for less money. It's up to you there's nothing wrong with buying a prebuilt, but thanks to all of the accessible written and video content, constructing a PC isn't all that difficult, so give it a shot! I built mine by myself, and now I play WoW every day, going to a buy mythic 15 carry right now, to get some new items.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back