Where did you get your username from?

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Trophies
Just an idea that popped into my head - where did you get your username from?

For me, it was two things that I liked. "Xenon" represented the fact that I liked science/chemistry, and "virus" was because I liked biology. (It's a weird capitalization, but..)

What about your username? I'm interested to hear the story behind it (or if you just picked it randomly?)

For me, it was two things that I liked. "Xenon" represented the fact that I liked science/chemistry, and "virus" was because I liked biology. (It's a weird capitalization, but..)

What about your username? I'm interested to hear the story behind it (or if you just picked it randomly?)
Snap! My username is also science/periodic table inspired. I've lived all my life studying it, throughout school, college and even university. We need Carbon to live, which makes me an important element of this site! :p

Snap! My username is also science/periodic table inspired. I've lived all my life studying it, throughout school, college and even university. We need Carbon to live, which makes me an important element of this site! :p

I wouldn't be surprised if a member called Nitrogen registers sometime soon... :sneaky:

Oh no, my username is super non-creative :(

It is a dumb combination of the first letters of my names/surnames.

My friend and i had an argument and he called me a smellybroccoli and we just laughed it off and that's how i got my username :)

A long time ago when I was a cashier, someone's name on their credit card was "zoldos". I've been using it ever since. I also use Polyzos, again, someone's name. :D

The Atacama desert is one of the most arid places in the world.

But, even so, every five or six years… rain falls on the desert. And, as a result, thousands and thousands of flowers start to grow. Flowers… in the desert. This is the single strongest symbol of willpower and self-improvement we can possibly find in nature, it shows how absolutely everything is possible. By choosing the name “SandBloom”, we want to be seen as this absolute strength that makes this almost surreal event happen. We want to show by our work and our games the same thing we see when flowers grow in the desert.

That is the real meaning of SandBloom. ?

just a long time halo fan

My username is actually my favorite wild berry. They grow in my area (or near my area) during temperate climate. I was inspired to choose this name when I was changing my handle as a high schooler, because my therapist said my handle at the time was worsening my mental health and my ego. I asked a friend for a prompt for what my new name should be, and they said to choose my favorite berry. So... Here I am. xD

I made it up when I was like 5 years old and I used it for pretty much every account since.

Big Pete was my nickname in football, and 79 and 78 are the numbers I wore over the years in high school and college football.

My username isn't particularly creative, it's actually the abbreviated name of a website I used to operate but is now shut down, and then 98 is a reference to Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne of the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, one of my favourite duos in hockey back in the day (Kariya 9, Selanne 8), even as a Dallas Stars fan.

My user name is taken from a note you can read in Alone in the Dark 2.

I believe it goes, "The Saunders child was kidnapped by One Eyed Jack, despite what the newspaper claimed!"

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back