What's new
POE Currency

Where did you get your username from?

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Just an idea that popped into my head - where did you get your username from?

For me, it was two things that I liked. "Xenon" represented the fact that I liked science/chemistry, and "virus" was because I liked biology. (It's a weird capitalization, but..)

What about your username? I'm interested to hear the story behind it (or if you just picked it randomly?)

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator

For me, it was two things that I liked. "Xenon" represented the fact that I liked science/chemistry, and "virus" was because I liked biology. (It's a weird capitalization, but..)

What about your username? I'm interested to hear the story behind it (or if you just picked it randomly?)
Snap! My username is also science/periodic table inspired. I've lived all my life studying it, throughout school, college and even university. We need Carbon to live, which makes me an important element of this site! :p

OP
OP
xenonVirus

xenonVirus

Resident Forum Janitor
Snap! My username is also science/periodic table inspired. I've lived all my life studying it, throughout school, college and even university. We need Carbon to live, which makes me an important element of this site! :p
I wouldn't be surprised if a member called Nitrogen registers sometime soon... :sneaky:

alelepd

Oh no, my username is super non-creative :(

It is a dumb combination of the first letters of my names/surnames.

My friend and i had an argument and he called me a smellybroccoli and we just laughed it off and that's how i got my username :)

zoldos

A long time ago when I was a cashier, someone's name on their credit card was "zoldos". I've been using it ever since. I also use Polyzos, again, someone's name. :D

The Atacama desert is one of the most arid places in the world.

But, even so, every five or six years… rain falls on the desert. And, as a result, thousands and thousands of flowers start to grow. Flowers… in the desert. This is the single strongest symbol of willpower and self-improvement we can possibly find in nature, it shows how absolutely everything is possible. By choosing the name “SandBloom”, we want to be seen as this absolute strength that makes this almost surreal event happen. We want to show by our work and our games the same thing we see when flowers grow in the desert.

That is the real meaning of SandBloom. 🌺

halo4life678

just a long time halo fan