When will PS5 be released?

Heatman

Trophies
Playstation 4 console has been awesome so far but one thing that is very common with these companies is that they are always looking forward to ushering in a new product to make gamers spend more money.

So, do you think that we would be seeing Playstation 5 any time soon in the open market?

I would say it will possibly come out near the end of this year or next year.

I would say it will possibly come out near the end of this year or next year.

That would be a great one but we can rest assured that it's definitely going to be very expensive. Take a look at the cost of Playstation 4 at the moment and imagine how much the PS 5 would be sold.

I really don't see it happening anytime soon, since playstation 4 has been performing very well and the playerbase has increased as well as the exclusive games for it

I really don't see it happening anytime soon, since playstation 4 has been performing very well and the playerbase has increased as well as the exclusive games for it

Maybe you are right about saying that Playstation 4 is doing well so far but let me ask you this question. Was Playstation 3 not good enough when Playstation 4 was launched?

That would be a great one but we can rest assured that it's definitely going to be very expensive. Take a look at the cost of Playstation 4 at the moment and imagine how much the PS 5 would be sold.

Yes, definitely very expensive.

Yes, definitely very expensive.

It's just the trend of things at the moment and especially when the product is newly released, it's bound to be very expensive and there will be much rush for it.

I'm quite happy with my PS4 pro and when the PS5 comes out I'm sure they will have PS4 versions of the newer games to be released as well, just like how they did for PS3 when the PS4 came out. I'm anticipating that the PS5 may come out next year or within 2022.

I'm quite happy with my PS4 pro and when the PS5 comes out I'm sure they will have PS4 versions of the newer games to be released as well, just like how they did for PS3 when the PS4 came out. I'm anticipating that the PS5 may come out next year or within 2022.

True. Even though PS 4 pro is good now, it still wouldn't stop the company from launching out new PS 5. It's definitely going to be a good addition to the PS franchise.

A new version of PlayStation is going to be released, that's for sure! They should have been developing it a long time ago. However, unfortunately, I don't believe it will hit the market so fast (at least from the perspective of fans who are very anxious for it).

But I prefer something done with attention and well done (satisfying my expectations) than something launched fast and full of problems (which will certainly bring me much frustration).

A new version of PlayStation is going to be released, that's for sure! They should have been developing it a long time ago. However, unfortunately, I don't believe it will hit the market so fast (at least from the perspective of fans who are very anxious for it).

But I prefer something done with attention and well done (satisfying my expectations) than something launched fast and full of problems (which will certainly bring me much frustration).

Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed and see they have in store for us. I'm definitely convinced it's going to be awesome.

Chances are it will be on sale around black friday.

Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed and see they have in store for us. I'm definitely convinced it's going to be awesome.

I have no doubt how incredible it will be. I just hope that the level of quality meets my expectations because I'm very anxious about it... More anxious than I should be, to be very honest.

Some of my friends even joke about it sometimes, haha!

Of course! The market keeps moving and the companies need to make them extra money. I still use my PS2 and still happy hehe. :)
Plus I buy all the used PS2 games for 1 USD haha.

If we look at the timeframe between the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation 4, then we should be getting the PlayStation 5 somewhere in November 2020. There was a seven-year difference between the PS3 and PS4 which came out in 2013. So, we should start to get some information and maybe an official announcement for the console this year.

I would think that if it was in the works sony would be tooting their horn a lot more in an attempt to drive the hype train up and get the groundswell going and then going and finding the next-gen exclusives that would make up their ad campaigns and all that jazz.

So i would say maybe a year or so from when that starts going on if the rest of them are anything to go by.

I would think that if it was in the works sony would be tooting their horn a lot more in an attempt to drive the hype train up and get the groundswell going and then going and finding the next-gen exclusives that would make up their ad campaigns and all that jazz.

So i would say maybe a year or so from when that starts going on if the rest of them are anything to go by.
Not at all really. There's no point in trying to get hype for the console yet because it's obviously not ready. The best thing to do is to create hype for the console when everything has been confirmed (in terms of features) and to do it when they can start taking pre-orders for the console. And it would definitely be in the works anyway, they would have started working on it the moment the PS4 was released.

Well I won't be surprised if the PS5 come out this year 2019. Anyway I really don't bother as to when this would be eventually out but I think the company is working big time on such a project.

I think there is going to be news and launch or some of the leaked news. But so far there is nothing final on that. I am guessing this year or the next year could be chance that this may come. But we can't say anything about this for sure. We have to wait and see if the console related news come from their site.

I hope so. It's gonna be exciting. I am looking forward to the latest features but I think all we have to do is wait what is in store for us. The PS 4 has been awesome but also expensive, so at this point we can already expect that PS 5 will definitely cost so much more.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back