What's your top 3 favorite sports?

Salt

Newcomer
Trophies
What's your top 3 favorite sports?

For me it's definitely hockey and football, followed by I guess tennis (to play).

My top three favorite sports are swimming, volleyball and table tennis. I love the interaction and team building of the sports. It always make me active and alert. I find the physical and mental growth in terms of strategies. I am also aggressive and competitive as well as sportsmanship. Swimming never failed to make me calm and relax. I find happiness in these sports.

Not sure if it counts, but I like WWE. Not into any other sport. :)

I barely have three to rate as my top 3 because I don't really have that many sports that I follow quite closely. My absolute favourite would have to be football (or Soccer to you Americans). American Football and F1 might take 2nd and 3rd but I honestly don't follow them as closely.

I enjoy bodybuilding, boxing and swimming. Those are my top three.

Mine is Cricket as I am from India and we love it a lot. Second is Football and third is Cycling.

Not sure if it counts, but I like WWE. Not into any other sport. :)
Nice sport dude, I used to watch it for the drama when I was a kid, but when my favorite wrestler eddie guerrero died, didn't watch too much anymore.
used to watch rey mysterio and undertaker too.

My favorite sports hmmm... ?
I think are, triathlons, paintball, and airsoft. ?

although, I just like to watch, and I haven't tried those yet.

Nice sport dude, I used to watch it for the drama when I was a kid, but when my favorite wrestler eddie guerrero died, didn't watch too much anymore.
used to watch rey mysterio and undertaker too.

My favorite sports hmmm... ?
I think are, triathlons, paintball, and airsoft. ?

although, I just like to watch, and I haven't tried those yet.
Yes Undertaker is cool. He just retired after 30 years. Rey and his son now tag team together. Eddie was awesome. Real shame... :(

My favorite 3 sports are table tennis, football and basketball. But I like table tennis among all of them. It stimulates mental alertness, concentration and tactical strategy. This makes it the perfect game for young people to sharpen reflexes, and for older people to refine tactics. Table Tennis develops healthy habit. It also helps to burn calories without dieting lmao.

I like cycling, swimming, and table tennis, I ordered new blades Yasaka Goiabao 5. I can't wait for it!

They're just plain fun to watch and play! Whether it's the fast-paced action of basketball, the strategy and skill of football (soccer), or the excitement of a good cricket match, there's something for everyone to enjoy. ;)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back