What's your most favourite device to play online games?

jpk0007

Newcomer
Trophies
Well, playing games online has been one of my most favourite hobby for a long time now. Whenever I get free time I prefer to spend it on playing games . In the past I used to play games on my desktop. Then after some years I started playing games on my Laptop. Nowadays I play games only on my mobile. I have never used a special device like a playstation for playing games .What about you guys? Which is your most preferred device to play games?

Pc, for sure. Gaming on a mobile device just doesn't do it for me, don't know why. Tiny screen maybe.

The best choice is PC... That's for sure. A real good PC can do "miracles" when we're playing a great game. Mobile games may be more practical (but in my opinion, they're always very annoying), but I prefer quality rather than ease.

In terms of convenience, my mobile usually can do for me. It is very practical and I can have it anywhere I go. Whenever I have a free time or I'm bored, I can just play anywhere with my favorite mobile game apps downloaded whereas laptop is just not that portable. It is too heavy for my liking. But when we talk about quality, ofcourse, I would rather choose my laptop. The screen is bigger and games are more fun.

Mobile as for the convenience this platform offers me. It is very feasible and I can have my phone wherever I go. A PC or console on the other hand isn't as portable. Mobile gaming is just as fun as PC or consoles if you find the right computer game.

It has to be the PlayStation 4 for me. It's extremely convenient to game on it and I've never had any problems with it in terms of gaming. Plus, it has a great collection of games including some amazing exclusives like Spiderman and God of War. And you can't forget that consoles, not just the PlayStation 4 have some good games that PC doesn't have like Red Dead Redemption 2 which is just great to enjoy and play.

PC can be lot better if you want to play games that have longer game play time. And mobile devices can be good if you want to have decent time spend on the say breaks in between school or office. That way you don't end up spending more time than expected from what I have seen.

PC is my favorite platform, especially since I can do other things besides gaming on it. But for most part, the games I'm fondest of usually have PC versions and that's pretty much cemented my love for PC. But I have to agree with the others that mobile is the best for idle gaming. Bringing a gaming laptop around is definitely not practical, and while I do love the Switch, the games aren't exactly wallet-friendly for someone trying to save up.

For me i prefer to play online games using my mobile because it was bearable, I can play anytime anywhere my favorite mobile games not only when im inside. especially if i am traveling going somewhere It was very useful and can be a serve as a partner in your bord time. Not like the pc. there is limited access on it.

I love to use my laptop since it has a large screen and all but in terms of convenience I will definitely go for my mobile phone. I just can go anywhere and whenever I am bored or waiting in line I can just play my games. Bringing my PC with me is too heavy and hassle for me. I also love to use my Xbox whenever I have new exciting games.

Pc is the Boss for me, I think I've mentioned this before but nothing really can be as good as a good pc for any kind of game or entertainment for that matter, it's just very practical all you need in one device very comfortable, easily manipulable, you can add whatever you need quicker than any other device out there, but for playing in phone as any of you guys sad, that is just not the thing for me, without even a half hour passing my hands start getting numb and the fun just fly away instead it becomes a painful experience .

I prefer my laptop. It is not a gaming laptop, it is actually a cheap one. But I don't play heavy graphics games, currently, I play only League of Legends. Nowadays, mobile phone games are not that much interesting to me, although 2 years ago, I was crazy about android games.

Generally speaking, I do not play online games too much. Most of the games I play are offline games. When I play games, I play on my laptop (it is not a gaming laptop though). I also play games on my mobile phones. I play minecraft on laptop and mobile device.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back