What's your internet bandwidth?

Nova

Trophies
I have 5GB per day quota with 1 mbps line. I know it is small but I don't play big games so the quota is good enough for my needs. I am pretty much okay with those internet bandwidth needs. I may consider other options in near future but as of now I think this badnwidth is good enough to start with for now.

What's your internet bandwidth and can you play heavy games on it?

I get about 300mb down and about 20 or 40 up I believe. :) It works out well for streaming as I rarely ever have any issues while i'm streaming or playing games online while my kids are on youtube. :)

Looks like you have a good speed too. I may have to change the provider or find someone who has better connection and then switch my connection to them.

120MBPS? That's a lot of higher than I can ever imagine. I am sure streaming and playing streaming games must be easy for you.

8495709860.png

Looks good to me. How much are you paying for this bandwidth and how much is your monthly quota? and does additional bandwidth costs you?

Looks good to me. How much are you paying for this bandwidth and how much is your monthly quota? and does additional bandwidth costs you?

Bandwidth is unlimited within an acceptable use policy, not sure of the cost as it's part of my phone line rental with BT in the UK

So it's mix of phone and data. That sounds good. We used to have those packages but with mobile phone, we have less of those options these days.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back