What's your game difficulty preferences?

Gopnik

Trophies
Everyone has different skills and the hardest difficult isn't always the best option to play with. Do you have any difficulty preferences whenever you play a video game? Do you go with the easiest one or you just go with Dark Souls III difficulty mode?

Whenever I start a new game I choose the easy level to learn the basics - how to play, tactics, basic controls and things like that. Once I got more into the things I would change the difficult to medium or hard if I want to fail a bit more. But some games are too easy even on hard for some people. ;)

I hate people who think that you're not a real gamer or something like that if you don't choose the hardest difficulty. I just want to enjoy the game my way.

I used to go for the hard mode in games like say DOOM and few zombie games out there. But thee days the strategic games its beneficial to play with normal mode and then take things ahead with the difficulty.

I hate people who think that you're not a real gamer or something like that if you don't choose the hardest difficulty. I just want to enjoy the game my way.

This is my thing man. I hate when people tell me that. You might be better at the game but I'm sure our enjoyment doesn't differ all that much just because I play at a different level to you. I get a kick out of editing all the stats on FIFA, turning it down to beginner and smashing 30 goals past a team in the game. That's how I get my kicks. There are some games where I look to start upping the difficulty (Like L4D2) but it all depends on what I'm playing.

I think some of the arcade games in the past didn't had the difficulty preference. And it was kind of hard to make use of to change etc. In modern arcade games however things changed and it became easier.

I usually play Normal difficulty. Not too easy and also not too hard. I've never been much for playing Hard difficulty unless it's a Halo game that I'm really good at (which can be quite enjoyable at times playing Legendary if you have a good team with you). Just depends on which game it is.

Most of the puzzle and the mystery games are worth it when you are in the easy mode or something normal preference. Because you never know what the game may turn out to be and you end up getting stuck with the game. So it can be pretty difficult on that count. I'd not say that difficulty does not matter.

I dislike people who think if you don't choose the hardest difficulty, you're not a real gamer. I just want to enjoy my way through the game. Normal difficulty is fine for me.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back