What was your first gaming console?

Heatman

Trophies
Mine was Sega and I purchased it when I was still a teenager with my daily savings.

My parents were practically against gaming, so I literally played the game only at midnight.

We had a Family Computer in our house when I was younger. I think that's our first gaming console. Me and my cousins would play PacMan and Street Fighter there.

We had a Family Computer in our house when I was younger. I think that's our first gaming console. Me and my cousins would play PacMan and Street Fighter there.
The same is true with me. Family computer is also my first game console with my cousins. We played Super Mario and Battle City.

Sega but I was too young to play it. The first game console that I was allowed to play and use isthe Playstation 1. PS1, in my opinion, has the best games ever. If you've played Monster Rancher, you'll know the fun of getting all the cds available in your house to get those variety of monsters to play in the game. PS1 has the most simple, fun, sometimes extremely hard games that ever released. It also has a lot of available multi player games which allows kids to play with their playmates unlike the current PS which has more single player games.

PacMan and Street Fighter are two great games most gamers played during their childhood. They were so popular back then, that you can't go one block without hearing the game being discussed.

We had the good old reliable family computer. It was gifted to me and my brother for Christmas by my fathers officemates and we loved it. We were maybe 8 and 9 and I remember the excitement of waiting for Saturday to come every week so that we could play with it. We always invite our friends over every Saturday and we take turns playing Mario Bros Game. Fun times.

Sega but I was too young to play it. The first game console that I was allowed to play and use isthe Playstation 1. PS1, in my opinion, has the best games ever. If you've played Monster Rancher, you'll know the fun of getting all the cds available in your house to get those variety of monsters to play in the game. PS1 has the most simple, fun, sometimes extremely hard games that ever released. It also has a lot of available multi player games which allows kids to play with their playmates unlike the current PS which has more single player games.

PS 1 was my poison when I entered high school. I literally missed class just to play games back then at my good friend's house. Sometimes, I pretend to be ill and not go to school just to stay home and play games.

My dad gave me a PC.

Nice of your dad to get you a gaming PC. My parents are the last person to get you any kind of game. It's not among the things that they see as important.

My dad bought the NES for my mom and my older brother when I was a really small baby. I of course wasn't able to play with it and truly enjoy it until I was like 4, and I remember playing Mario Bros. Battle City, Ice Climbers, etc. with them all the time. I think that was my first console. Then when I was like 5 my brother bought his own computer and he installed a bunch of games (including The Sims) and emulators for me to play with.

Mine was a Nintendo. My favorite game was Mario. Sometimes I pull out that old Nintendo and play Mario. I still love it.

Mine was PS1, I was the first one to own it in the neiberhood and also the first in the familly, so with that came a lot of pressure, So the poor thing didn't make it through the year, it was so much fun although I'm pretty sure some of my friends and familly members played it,way more than what I got to, after it broke I felt like I lost my puppy, and since then I never owned a console any more till I discovered how PC is the king :p .

Mine was a Nintendo. My favorite game was Mario. Sometimes I pull out that old Nintendo and play Mario. I still love it.

Nintendo is among the gaming consoles that I never got to have a good gaming experience with. From all I have gathered so far about the console, it seems to be a good deal.

I'm quite sure it was Atari. Anyway, not sure what the next one was - because I normally went to a neighbor's house to play her Super Nintendo (This was late elementary school/middle school). OK, I also messed around with my brother's Apple computer - but that's not a console technically.

Sega was my first console too. I loved it so much. I used to save my lunch money and then go to the market on the weekends to buy a new game. I remember that the ones that had the best covers on them actually always turned out as the worst games ? But Super Mario was the best. I could play that all day long.

I started out playing games with Gameboy and then graduated straight to Playstation 1. I enjoyed playing with Playstation 1 for years before I moved up to Playstation 3 and now playing with the latest version of Playstation 4. I'm having a great time playing with Playstation 4.

My first console was the N64 and the first games I had on it was an old mario game and Pokemon Stadium.

My first console was the N64 and the first games I had on it was an old mario game and Pokemon Stadium.

I'm among the people who missed out on playing with Nintendo 64. I had seen it in some game house back then when we were kids but I never owned it.

Mine was SEGA and that console rocked the house (and still does)!

I was (and still am) addicted to this console because beyond quality, it always brings me good memories. Besides, it's an important part of my addiction to video games.

I'm among the people who missed out on playing with Nintendo 64. I had seen it in some game house back then when we were kids but I never owned it.
Well, I'm pretty sure you can get one off of ebay for a fair price if you really want one..

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back