What was your first gaming console?

I never have had a proper gaming device, no PlayStation, no Xbox. I still do not have any gaming consoles. I play games on PC or mobile devices.

Well, I'm pretty sure you can get one off of ebay for a fair price if you really want one..

Of course yes, I can do that but the question is does it still matter that much when I have PS4? Let me not take anything away from Nintendo 64, it's a very good console but I believe PS to be far more better.

Mine was PS2. It was a great feeling. My first games were RE4 and GTA SA.

sega as far as i can remmber lmao and its still working now witch is great :) ofcourse got to give it the ( blow on the game to get it working trick ) lol

Nintendo is among the gaming consoles that I never got to have a good gaming experience with. From all I have gathered so far about the console, it seems to be a good deal.
Once you know how to work the Nintendo console is it is an amazing gaming experience. You should try it out!

Mine was PS1. I miss the old times i usually play Tony Hawk Skater and WWE those are the days i always stayed and play the whole day.

Of course yes, I can do that but the question is does it still matter that much when I have PS4? Let me not take anything away from Nintendo 64, it's a very good console but I believe PS to be far more better.
Well, it really depends on the type of games who prefer and whether or not the games the N64 have are worth getting if you can't get them on PS4.

Well, it really depends on the type of games who prefer and whether or not the games the N64 have are worth getting if you can't get them on PS4.

I completely agree with you on this statement. The game preference goes a long way in determining the kind of console one plays with.

I completely agree with you on this statement. The game preference goes a long way in determining the kind of console one plays with.
Yup, that is part of the reason why I chose to get a PS4 over an Xbox.

My dad gave me a PC.
We are talking about console here though, not PC. By console I mean PS, Xbox, Gameboy, SEGA, Nintendo etc. Those are the consoles. And those were some of the oldest companies some of which still exist today. So which of those consoles you have got or tried if not buy?

Play Station One was my first gaming console. It was the reason why I hooked up on playing video games. This completed my childhood. It was given by my parents because I had a high grades in my subjects. My playing time was very limited but I enjoyed every seconds of it.

Just wait until the Playstation 5 comes out, who knows what it will have to offer.

It's definitely going to be a state of the art gaming console. I just simply can't wait to see what it would look like.

Is Gameboy Pocket qualified in this question? ? or should I say the first console that I had was Nintendo Game Cube? ? I can still remember how happy we were when playing a Mario Party with my Mom. ?

My first gaming console was, off course, SEGA! I have been crazy about it. Once a week, I would go to a shop with my father to buy a new SEGA game. I really have the most beautiful memories of my childhood because of SEGA. I really miss those days... And after SEGA, my next console was PS1. I loved it too! Great childhood.

The first gaming console my parents bought us when we were kids is the Family Computer. I believe that every child back then is rooting for this gaming console and if you have one then you are one hell of a happy kiddo. We played a lot on weekends and sneak at night on weekdays just to finish that stage or levels in the game. I remember we also had SEGA after because we broke the family computer. Now we still have a family computer and its a classic but some of the games are different and other games like Legendry is gone.

Well, since my parents were against me playing games, what I always did was go to places where there were arcade machines. That, for me, are my first consoles. It was so fun using it but also challenging because I had to save up so I could spend more time playing them, because of course, that need coins to operate.

Nintendo released a Wii in 2006 and this was my first ever gaming console. On my Wii, some of my video games included, Wii Fit, Skylanders, and Mario kart. Mario Kart has to be my absolute favourite out of my whole collection. Playing on this platform brings back so many good memories.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back