Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

What's your first gaming consoles?

egghead

Feb 2, 2019
I never have had a proper gaming device, no PlayStation, no Xbox. I still do not have any gaming consoles. I play games on PC or mobile devices.

Anachiwo

Feb 6, 2019
Well, I'm pretty sure you can get one off of ebay for a fair price if you really want one..
Of course yes, I can do that but the question is does it still matter that much when I have PS4? Let me not take anything away from Nintendo 64, it's a very good console but I believe PS to be far more better.

KingdomGM

Feb 8, 2019
sega as far as i can remmber lmao and its still working now witch is great :) ofcourse got to give it the ( blow on the game to get it working trick ) lol

Nariman

Feb 2, 2019
Nintendo is among the gaming consoles that I never got to have a good gaming experience with. From all I have gathered so far about the console, it seems to be a good deal.
Once you know how to work the Nintendo console is it is an amazing gaming experience. You should try it out!

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
Mine was PS1. I miss the old times i usually play Tony Hawk Skater and WWE those are the days i always stayed and play the whole day.

Lizardbro

Feb 2, 2019
Of course yes, I can do that but the question is does it still matter that much when I have PS4? Let me not take anything away from Nintendo 64, it's a very good console but I believe PS to be far more better.
Well, it really depends on the type of games who prefer and whether or not the games the N64 have are worth getting if you can't get them on PS4.

Anachiwo

Feb 6, 2019
Well, it really depends on the type of games who prefer and whether or not the games the N64 have are worth getting if you can't get them on PS4.
I completely agree with you on this statement. The game preference goes a long way in determining the kind of console one plays with.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
My dad gave me a PC.
We are talking about console here though, not PC. By console I mean PS, Xbox, Gameboy, SEGA, Nintendo etc. Those are the consoles. And those were some of the oldest companies some of which still exist today. So which of those consoles you have got or tried if not buy?

annal1za

Feb 3, 2019
Play Station One was my first gaming console. It was the reason why I hooked up on playing video games. This completed my childhood. It was given by my parents because I had a high grades in my subjects. My playing time was very limited but I enjoyed every seconds of it.