What's your favourite puzzle games?

Alexander.

Trophies
What are the best puzzle games on any device that you can strongly recommend for me to play? Tell me some of your favorites and why? They can be board games too!

I think android platform is full of the games which is into physics and puzzle. I have had my share of experience on the physics and puzzle games. I may surely recommend check them out on android if you are having one phone.

Don't use much brainer games as it will make loss of our brain too. I used to play sometimg that I can findout the words given by the game. There are lot of such games some were on Science, or Article names, etc.

I'd say some of the puzzle games are fun to play. Like finding out specific items and also making use of the physics based games. That is definitely a good option for the gameplay.

I loved some of the math puzzle games on android. I think some of the puzzles in the android are definitely worth downloading. For example I played this happy glass game which was good one. I want to play more of such puzzle games.

So what are some of your android puzzle games?

I loved some of the math puzzle games on android. I think some of the puzzles in the android are definitely worth downloading. For example I played this happy glass game which was good one. I want to play more of such puzzle games.

So what are some of your android puzzle games?

I enjoyed playing this Words with Friends puzzle game. One of the ways that you get to know the meanings of some of the words that we have out there. It can be played with friends all over the word and believe me, you will enjoy playing it.

I recently learned about 2048 game too or something like that. It deals with numbers. I also find the sudoku puzzle fun. I think it's all good as long as we know how to keep up with our memory and playing those games is a good start in that context.

Words with friends is a game I love playing on Android. It's a fun based game that not only gets your mind working but also allows you to learn what different words mean and also gives you the chance to play with your friends. I have always been a fan of games that get the mind working and this game definitely does that as well as allowing you to have tons of fun!

I think those scrabble like words with friends is definitely a good game. Scrabble like games definitely fun. I think if you are into words and the arrangement side of it, they can be good games.

I loved playing "Pandor's box" on PC.

The game was developed by Tetris' creator 15+ years ago. It consists of dozens of different puzzles.

I'm currently playing "Max Space" on Android.

I like it's visual style and puzzles.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back