What's your favourite free video game?

You might be right. War Thunder is quite fun, and more realistic. But, I'm stuck by the sunk cost fallacy in regards to WoT, so yeah.. I reluctantly force myself to keep playing it :S

I've played a lot of "free to play" games since they started blowing up and have paid a lot for points, etc. Can't say for certain which one I've spent the most on. But I do so because I enjoy the game(s) and I feel like I am helping them stay on-line. :giggle:

It's now Will to Survive On-line. Very cool open world MMO.

Genshine impact has an Amazing storyline and graphics! Honestly I'm still surprise that this is a free game to play! It's amazing, love the characters and the storyline. I'm looking forward to the updates and events that pops out! In my opinion, this is a good games to play for an hour or so and on the weekend to explore the world which is great for a f2p like me. :)

Genshine impact has an Amazing storyline and graphics! Honestly I'm still surprise that this is a free game to play! It's amazing, love the characters and the storyline. I'm looking forward to the updates and events that pops out! In my opinion, this is a good games to play for an hour or so and on the weekend to explore the world which is great for a f2p like me. :)
Cool! It is an MMO?

Got bloodborn free and never looked back lol I already loved dark souls and I have played through bloodborn at least 30 time plus to this day people are still finding new monsters and bosses in the MP dungeons lol .
Now I sit and wait for Elden Ring .

my favourite free video game is call of duty. I love to play this game & recently I purchased gaming wireless headset from Amazon to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.

my favourite free video game is call of duty. I love to play this game & recently I purchased gaming wireless headset from Amazon to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.
You mean COD Warzone?

Honestly, Fortnite was pretty great at the start before they ruined it. Right now, Halo Infinite is a pretty good game as well.

Warzone is probably the best free-game, at least in the latest years.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back