What's your favourite free video game?

TheFjordFox

Oct 16, 2021
You might be right. War Thunder is quite fun, and more realistic. But, I'm stuck by the sunk cost fallacy in regards to WoT, so yeah.. I reluctantly force myself to keep playing it :S

zoldos

Dec 11, 2018
I've played a lot of "free to play" games since they started blowing up and have paid a lot for points, etc. Can't say for certain which one I've spent the most on. But I do so because I enjoy the game(s) and I feel like I am helping them stay on-line. :giggle:

eranholland

Oct 26, 2021
Genshine impact has an Amazing storyline and graphics! Honestly I'm still surprise that this is a free game to play! It's amazing, love the characters and the storyline. I'm looking forward to the updates and events that pops out! In my opinion, this is a good games to play for an hour or so and on the weekend to explore the world which is great for a f2p like me. :)

zoldos

Dec 11, 2018
Genshine impact has an Amazing storyline and graphics! Honestly I'm still surprise that this is a free game to play! It's amazing, love the characters and the storyline. I'm looking forward to the updates and events that pops out! In my opinion, this is a good games to play for an hour or so and on the weekend to explore the world which is great for a f2p like me. :)
Cool! It is an MMO?

xDeathBear

Nov 10, 2021
Got bloodborn free and never looked back lol I already loved dark souls and I have played through bloodborn at least 30 time plus to this day people are still finding new monsters and bosses in the MP dungeons lol .
Now I sit and wait for Elden Ring .

savier76

Nov 15, 2021
my favourite free video game is call of duty. I love to play this game & recently I purchased gaming wireless headset from Amazon to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.