What's your favorite PS1 game?

dzonyfox2

Newcomer
Trophies
Nowadays, everybody is talking about PS4 games. But I would like to go back to the childhood. I remember the good old PS1 days, when I used to play Crash Bash everyday for hours, with friends or alone. I really loved that game, from characters to gaming. Such a great game. What is your favorite PS1 game?

I think spent a lot of time playing Monster Rancher on PS1. It was fun getting all the cds in our house just to collect a lot of monsters. I also like Crash Bandicoot (the race game) for multi player games. Spyro was fun and challenging. I leaned on the simple yet fun games... well, I was just in 1st grade when PS1 was released.

My favorite psp games before were Tekken 2, Angry Birds and Spiderman. This always kills my time and attention. I am always attracted with the simple animation and adventure of the game. I always want to be competitive when it comes to this game. I developed my patience and the ability to accept defeat in every game plan. It's a fun memory game.

I think spent a lot of time playing Monster Rancher on PS1. It was fun getting all the cds in our house just to collect a lot of monsters. I also like Crash Bandicoot (the race game) for multi player games. Spyro was fun and challenging. I leaned on the simple yet fun games... well, I was just in 1st grade when PS1 was released.
I loved playing Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games too. I loved all Crash Bandicoot games, incluiding the race game. Maybe their graphics are now old, but these games for me, will never get old enough to not play them from time to time.

For me in no particular order :

Silent Hill
Parasite Eve 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Vagrant Story
Castlevania : Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy 7
Crash Bandicoot 2
Valkyrie Profile

I never actually had a PS1. My friend did, and I believe it was some fighting game I first experienced on a console. My first PS2 game however was San Andreas. Imagine the excitement. :)

I never actually had a PS1. My friend did, and I believe it was some fighting game I first experienced on a console. My first PS2 game however was San Andreas. Imagine the excitement. :)
Yeah, I remember when I first saw GTA San Andreas on PS2. Lol, back then, I was impressed with the graphics... You are right, that was a true excitement! ?

Honestly, I only had one game on the PS1 that I really got hooked to and that was the first spyro game.

Off course, Spyro! Great game. I used to play it for hours back then. I remember the graphics of the game... For that time, graphics were amazing!

Yeah, really wish I didn't sell my PS1 or the game with it. Could of had fun with it for a few more years.

Yeah, really wish I didn't sell my PS1 or the game with it. Could of had fun with it for a few more years.
I think you can buy a new one nowadays. It is cheap now. Or you can download PS1 emulator and play your favorite PS1 games on your PC.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what the name of this game was but there was one that I got for free alongside the PlayStation 1 (which I also got for free technically). It was this nascar/racing game and it was just so good. I mean, if you compare it to racing games now, it wouldn't even come close to being as good. However, it was just so much fun then and the graphics didn't really matter because of the fact that the gameplay was good.

I'm actually a soccer fan, so I played lots of soccer games with my Playstation 1. I also played Spiderman, Need for speed and a vampire game I have forgotten its name.

I have a special place in my heart for Monster Rancher. I remember spending hours just trying to scour my parents' collection of music CDs in order to try and get a nice, rare monster. Me and my friends would take turns combing through our collective stash to look for a Phoenix, I believe.

Then, of course, the horror games. Silent Hill was revolutionary, and though I was relatively young and prone to being a bit jumpy, it was fun and helped spark my love for the genre.

I'm actually a soccer fan, so I played lots of soccer games with my Playstation 1. I also played Spiderman, Need for speed and a vampire game I have forgotten its name.
Yeah. I play soccer games since then. Played spiderman on PS1 too. Great games. And the name of a vampire game is maybe Castlevania?

Yeah. I play soccer games since then. Played spiderman on PS1 too. Great games. And the name of a vampire game is maybe Castlevania?

I'm not sure if it was Castlevania, but all I can say is that it's a very good game back then. Now, Resident Evil is my favorite survival game now.

I loved Pepsi man and Tekken, But i'm pretty sure that wouldn't play any of them now, back then at Ps1 time you could play Packman for hours and not get bored, but now with all the technologies around, all the choices, it so easy to get over a game and just choose the next once in line,

I loved Pepsi man and Tekken, But i'm pretty sure that wouldn't play any of them now, back then at Ps1 time you could play Packman for hours and not get bored, but now with all the technologies around, all the choices, it so easy to get over a game and just choose the next once in line,
Yeah, Pepsi man, I almost forgot it. I played that game like crazy back then. But, I agree with you, I don't think I would play it nowadays.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back