What's your favorite Mario Bros. series?

LunarScorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
Mario has been around since 1981, first appearing in the arcade version of Donkey Kong. His brother Luigi was later introduce in 1983 and since then, the dynamic duo have bee a part of our homes and part of some of our favorite games. Not only that, but they have also had a movies and a couple of TV series. So, with all that being said, what are some of your favorite games, TV shows or movies features one of both of the Mario Brothers and why? What is your relationship like with them? Do you love them, hate them, or maybe you're indifferent about them? When were you first introduced to them and what are some of your favorite memories revolving around the Mario Brothers?

My dream Mario title is still a Super Mario 64 version. Once Mario 64 was launched, and then with those graphics, I didn't think there could be something greater. The whole 3d Digital world and independence to walk around was one of my most favourite aspects of the title. It was a game that I fondly recall, even to this day.

The original, from 1980. It may be deceptively simple, but when I first played it, I had a lot of fun with it.

Note: This is coming from a guy who was born 24 years after the first Super Mario Bros came out. Suffice it to say I have a nostalgia addiction to old games. :p

Mario 64 (not bros.) is my favourite Mario of all time. The feeling as a kid was amazing and I have completed it so many times, I actually speed run it now... or try.

I loved Super Mario Bros. 3 on the SNES and loved finding all the Easter eggs and hidden routes for items. This game holds a small place in my heart.

The one that is amazing and noone mentions - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins on the Gameboy/Color, this game was awesome!

Super Mario Galaxy and Mario kart 64. And now a days I am seeing a lot of the Super Mario Kart Party and other variations. I honestly find new variations not that much addictive due to too much 3D stuff. I am more of the 2D fan who loves such type of the work.

Super Mario World, SMB 3 and Super Mario 64 are still my top favorite games of all time. Seems like they aren't as good since Sunshine.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back