What's your favorite furniture website

Chen-allison

Trophies
I think it’s very difficult to organize a home,
I am very entangled especially in the choice of furniture
Occasionally, I saw someone recommend this YITAHOME website on other platforms. The products in it are very diverse and the prices are very moderate. I don't have to worry about the choice of furniture in the future.And I got a 10% discount on all products:allyitahome101
Maybe you guys have better recommendations?

Last edited:
I think it’s very difficult to organize a home,
I am very entangled especially in the choice of furniture
Occasionally, I saw someone recommend this YITAHOME website on other platforms. The products in it are very diverse and the prices are very moderate. I don't have to worry about the choice of furniture in the future.And I got a 10% discount on all products:allyitahome101
Maybe you guys have better recommendations?
Okay bot. lol

I'll check amazon or local stores, whatever is easiest or willing to build/deliver for me.

As of now I'm simply checking local stores. I did purchase a new home now, but it's under construction - I'm sure that within the next year I'll be looking at online stores every time to choose the best furniture!

Wayfair is a really great site to look at fir furniture in the US. I'm not sure about other countries. My daughter ordered her couch from there and it was really comfortable.

the only furniture store I know is IKEA.

But I'd ordered a table recently online, just because I needed a simple folding table, and couldn't be too bothered to go out shopping for one. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back