What's your favorite drink whilst gaming?

Alexander.

Trophies
Such a significant number of gamers happen to drink energy drinks ordinary these sorts of restorations are connected firmly to gaming. What's your favorite drink while you're playing? Mine is a common Pepsi Max soda. It has a very refreshing taste for the drink.

I don't really like energy drinks. I much prefer drinking water because it rehydrates my body. Maybe it's because I don't like sugary drinks. Anyway, that's just me.

I tend to avoid consumption of sweet. The reason being the sweet consumption leads to the health issues. There is going to be weight gain. And then there is going to be taste issue. And another thing is that too much consumption of energy drinks lead to the hypertension and the blood pressure increase.

I am not concern on drinking or eating while on games. I am more busy and don't want to be distracted on my games. I always make sure that I am full before I start a game to avoid hassle. I cannot concentrate if am hungry. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I maybe addicted to a game but I never skipped meals. I need it to have proper nourishment to cope up with the daily activity.

When I am playing a game, I do not want to drink an energy drink I prefer to drink coffee. For me, coffee is making me more focused on the game.

Well, I would say that I have never felt the need to have a Heath Drink while playing games. Actually, when I am playing games I sometimes even don't remember to have my meals, especially on weekends. I like to completely concentrate while playing games and having anything in between my gaming will surely distract me.

I don't really like to drink energy drinks because it sometimes can cause some health problems..I rather choose to drink coffee it always stays me awake.

I try not to drink energy drinks. I love their taste, but they are not healthy. So, I prefer juice and water. I love to have a full bottle of water near me. That way, I can play games for a few hours without a problem. ?

I have always stuck to water when gaming or engaged in other activities. While energy drinks have their place, I believe taking in too much sugar contained in energy drinks is not very good for your health. On the other hand, water is great for rehydration.

Aside from gatorade, I really don't drink energy drinks. I stick to soda, fruit juice and water usually.

I am usually so absorbed in the game that I do not remember to eat or drink. However, whenever I am reminded or distracted and I take a few minutes to myself, I tend to take cold water rather than energy drinks. I don't particularly care for energy drinks anyway

I don't think there is a necessity to take energy drinks just for gaming. It's better to drink water just to refresh. Taking too much energy drink is not healthy which is likely to happen if you are busy playing. You'll never know when you are taking too much already unless you only have one then that's fine.

I don't really think it add that much, regarding gaming I never need any thing as a supplement to enjoy my self, but other than that I do consume it occasionally, although I'm not a big fan of it, I just doesn't go along with my system, it gets me hyped then all of that fade away after a while and I feel so lazy after it, it even cost me a job once, I had a job interview early in the morning, I drove all night so I was very exhausted, trying to boost my self up I drunk a lot of it, by the time I had the interview all the hype fade away and it was just me in my unhappy state hhh.

If I were a professional gamer I'd probably drink energy drinks, but lucky for me coffee does the job well.

Well... I consider energy drinks to be one of the worst drinks in the world. Honestly, I can't understand how anyone can get some advantage from them. I can't see a single positive point at all.

To be honest, some coffee and orange juice would give enough energy.

I try not to drink energy drinks. I love their taste, but they are not healthy. So, I prefer juice and water. I love to have a full bottle of water near me. That way, I can play games for a few hours without a problem. ?

That's the reason why, lol - and I would include cola.

Well... I consider energy drinks to be one of the worst drinks in the world. Honestly, I can't understand how anyone can get some advantage from them. I can't see a single positive point at all.

Some energy drinks are healthy, though (anti-oxidant stuff). I was assuming we're talking about Red Bull etc..

Last edited:
We have to also consider the possibility that such drinks have health issues. And that's one reason we have to avoid consuming them on regular basis. I guess we learn about health food while playing the games. That's what I have learned so far.

I would never drink an energy drink for a lot of reasons. They are full in sugar, sweets and whatnot. Energy drinks are very unhealthy for people and it would be better just to eat healthy and drink water instead of something like that. Anyway, it's just my opinion.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back