What's your favorite Android game?

Barida

Trophies
Most of us make use of Android devices and playing games on it can be one of the exciting ways to pass time when we are less busy. Candy crush Saga Breaking remains the best Android game that I have played so far. What is yours?

I loved runner games like Temple Run, but now I would say it's Fortnite. Regardless of its fanbase consisting of screaming kids and streamers, I like this game. I think that the mobile version is more comfy to play. However, after reading this review I switched to iOS version because of matchmaking and interface, but that's only my opinion.

I loved runner games like Temple Run, but now I would say it's Fortnite. Regardless of its fanbase consisting of screaming kids and streamers, I like this game. I think that the mobile version is more comfy to play. However, after reading this review I switched to iOS version because of matchmaking and interface, but that's only my opinion.

I've played Temple Run and I don't really enjoy it since the longer I play, the higher the difficulty level. My sister don't joke with Temple Run game at home as she can play for hours. I will definitely check out Fortnite review to see if it is really worth it as you said.

I am huge fan of the tower defense type of the games. I also loved the way the android games are into the live gaming with PUBG and battle royale games. I think it is fun to play most of the zombie games too. Most of the time I prefer the puzzle games though.

It has to be Clash Royale for me. It's fun to play as a quick game both at home and when you are out and about. Plus, it's a pretty good game for people that don't want to spend money on the game

It's Final Fantasy Record Keeper, been awhile since I played it but I enjoyed what little I did.

I got into the mobile version of the final fantasy pretty late. I think those are some good games but it can be pretty interesting to see how they are changing and bringing more fight on the games on android.

Mine is Subway Surfers and sometimes Temple Run too. For PUBG it takes a lot of time to finish the game, but it is a worth of playing ever.

Mine is Subway Surfers and sometimes Temple Run too. For PUBG it takes a lot of time to finish the game, but it is a worth of playing ever.
Subway surfers and Temple Run are pretty much on the same line.Except here the challenges are different. But both the games are definitely worth playing.

Subway surfers and Temple Run are pretty much on the same line.Except here the challenges are different. But both the games are definitely worth playing.
They had only one chance and it is hard to run when the game reaches to certain speed. In subway surfers sometimes we get more keys for playing again, but the speed cannot be controlled.

Yes I think those games are called hyper casual games where we are just controlling the direction and not speed. So there are lot of variation of such type of games. I loved playing some of those android games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back