What's the worst gaming community you've personally experienced?

Nat

Trophies
Dota 2 for me, the atmosphere is usually pretty aggressive and toxic and the community is proud of it.

Roblox. Immediately had power hungry mods and admins abuse commands on me and I never went back. Game kinda sucks ass imo anyway.

Roblox. Immediately had power hungry mods and admins abuse commands on me and I never went back. Game kinda sucks ass imo anyway.
I never could get into Roblox myself. But I did hear their community being one of the toxic ones. Shame really.

I never could get into Roblox myself. But I did hear their community being one of the toxic ones. Shame really.
The worst part is that when this happened, it was on the first time I ever played. That was the first experience I had with that game.

The worst part is that when this happened, it was on the first time I ever played. That was the first experience I had with that game.
Yeah, not always a good first impressions. They need more mature staffing.

Yeah, not always a good first impressions. They need more mature staffing.
Yeah, I think it was one of those peivate, user made experiences which was run by 12-13 year olds. At any rate it strongly soured my opinion on the game itself.

NeoGAF. I joined, asked a completely normal question, something along the lines of "How do I complete this mission?" and got banned for, and I quote, "unhelpful content." Like, what?
Banned for making one post. I can't think of anything as trigger-happy as the moderators on that site.

Oh yeah, NeoGAF. I heard that's been going downhill since a controversy aeound the owner?

Oh yeah, NeoGAF. I heard that's been going downhill since a controversy aeound the owner?

I don't know. All I remember is signing up, making the post about asking for the location of a collectible and then...

I guess I should take comfort in that I avoided bit sites like NeoGAF then.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back