Discussion What's the weather like?

Sunny this evening, and generally clear overnight. As the wind becomes very light or calm, and it becomes locally chilly, so patchy mist or fog may form. Minimum temperature 6 °C.

We've been above 115 f (46 - 47 c) for the past few days, and it seems like that trend is going to continue. Hot and sweaty!

I went for a walk the other night in Edinburgh, and felt it was quite chilly. I still suffer from hay fever, although not as much.

the weather here has been like sitting on Satans front porch...way too hot,most days are 36C and with humidity feels like 43C and i'm in southern ontario canada

Extensive cloud across western hills, with outbreaks of rain becoming persistent, although mostly light. To the east rather cloudy with just the odd patch of light rain. Winds generally light. Minimum temperature 12 °C.

Today the weather is very grey and miserable, because of the prominent display of clouds. There has been a slight amount of rain but not enough to stop people from going outside. It has been like this for most of the week and it is actually quite depressing not seeing the sun or a lovely blue sky. I hope it clears up soon as I have plans that need good weather!

Rather cloudy initially but dry and brightening up, with a few sunny spells developing during the afternoon. Feeling warm in light winds. Cloud increasing from the west later. Maximum temperature 21 °C.

It was quite sunny and warm this morning but is has completely changed. It is now cloudy and we got a tiny bit of rain as well

Any showers fading to leave a dry evening, with some clear spells. However, cloud will be increasing from the west, which will bring some outbreaks of rain across all parts during the early hours. Breezier too. Minimum temperature 8 °C.

A lot of sunshine and high temperatures in the UK right now. Loving it especially as I don't have to travel to uni/work

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back