Discussion What's the weather like?

Empire

Trophies
What's the weather like where you are?

For me, A fine, hot and sunny evening will be followed by another noticeably warm and muggy night with long clear spells. There is the outside chance of thunderstorm across the Pennines during the early hours, but most parts staying dry. Minimum temperature 13 °C.

South-east of the UK and hot, hot, hot. Think it got to about 32c today but thunder should be coming tomorrow to get us down to the low 20s.

It has been hot and humid with storms almost every day. Kind of bothersome, but we're mostly all stuck inside anyway right?

A hot and humid day, with thundery showers spreading north. Torrential rain and hail are likely to affect some areas, but still plenty of brighter or sunny spells between these thundery downpours. Gusty winds possible. Maximum temperature 28 °C.

Wet and rainy. Extremely rainy. The monsoon season is about to hit, which means day after day of us getting slammed with rain. Monsoon seasons are no joke, I'll tell you that much.

Wet and rainy. Extremely rainy. The monsoon season is about to hit, which means day after day of us getting slammed with rain. Monsoon seasons are no joke, I'll tell you that much.
Where are you?

Where are you?

Somewhere in India. Can't say more than that, though.
It gets incredibly humid and rainy in summer. Comparing normal rain to the monsoon season is like comparing a garden hose to a cyclone. There's no comparison that can be made. The monsoon season is awfully rainy and suffocatingly hot.

Recently it's been really hot and humid, which has not been fun. Today it seems to be cloudy and is still somewhat cool out. Apparently, it's supposed to rain at some point today too, which will hopefully give some relief from the heat. But we shall see. I'm sure it'll be hot again in not time.

Showers or longer spells of rain are forecast through the evening and night, the showers merging into longer spells of rain over the Pennines with strong winds. Eastern areas may be somewhat drier, but rather cloudy. Minimum temperature 9 °C

Dry spell right now, very hot. Upside is we have clear skies at night to view stars!

Been pretty miserable here for a good week, wondering when the rain's going to let up and let us have an actual summer

Pretty boring over here in London as well. We've got quite a bit of rain at the moment although I think we are going to get some better weather tomorrow.

I'm in the south east of the UK, and it's pretty cool and cloudy. Also quite dark too :p

A cloudy start with outbreaks of showery rain, locally heavy. Becoming brighter, with some sunny spells developing by the afternoon, but with further showers, perhaps heavy and also possibly thundery. Winds remaining mostly light. Maximum temperature 16 °C.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back