What's the longest you've gone without internet?

Joshua Farrell

Newcomer
Trophies
How long have you gone without the internet (Aside from birth, till the moment you discovered how to access the net).

For me, my longest would have been nearly 3 months. When I was younger, we moved to where we live now, and it took 3 months for the internet to be hooked up to the house, due to other things being an issue to get before that.

Around 2 weeks although I still had a bit of mobile data that I could use on my smartphone. We moved house and had to wait for a while for the new internet to start.

Phew, it's been a long time. I think back in 2008, when we first visited Croatia. i had a hiatus of about a week and sent my best friend all my cpanel passwords so that, if anything happened to my clients' websites while I was on vacation, she could take charge. That's the longest. Now I don't go without internet for more than 2 days, that's when we visit our country home back in Romania and have no cell phone or internet connection. but then I'm too busy enjoying the farm like surroundings and really don't care about internet.

roughly 6-7 days for me when I went on a trip. I really did miss it and I was glad to get back to my pc with internet.

For me I think the longest will be when I head off to Georgia (the country) later in the year, for about 8 days as I've got myself an locked iPhone so I can't go around purchasing local SIM cards and I try not to use public-wifi networks unless it's a dire situation where I really need it. I'm actually looking forward to literally just switching off for eight days actually, it'll be fun not to have to receive all the rubbish notifications I get haha.

The longest I have gone without internet that I can remember was around 5 days when my internet had an outage due to a problem with the cabling to my house. They sent an engineer to fix the issue and the engineer that came the first time around only made things worse, resulting in me going another few days without any internet. Finally an engineer came out who was great and fixed the issue I was having and I have not had any problems since.

Oof Honestly since getting into gaming 6 months and it was absolutely brutal lol

Bout a week and a half when my house's internet went down. It was a rough time as I had less of my retro consoles to keep me going. :ROFLMAO:

About two weeks for me when we moved houses and had to wait for them to install it in our new home! It was a living hell, good job I had my mobile internet.

It depends. If you count the time since birth, I didn't discover the Internet until I was six (i.e. May 2010.) If you count the time since I got to a new place, about 3 weeks. I had Ethernet, though.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back