What's the best thing that's happened to you lately?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
Gonna keep this thread nice and cheery. What's one of the best things that's happened to you in recent times? For me, it's finally being able to say I own a house (sadly with a mortgage, but it's better than not owning one!) and being able to move in with my partner and start our life together. It's a great feeling although it's quite daunting at times I must admit!

What about you? What's the best thing to happen to you lately?

I have just spent a lot of money this december. And that's kind of my way of spending by waiting for an year.

The same thing that has happened for the past 14 years: Getting with an awesome girl who changed my entire life for the better!

I have just spent a lot of money this december. And that's kind of my way of spending by waiting for an year.

Treat yourself! What did you spend your money on? :)

The same thing that has happened for the past 14 years: Getting with an awesome girl who changed my entire life for the better!

That's good to hear! These girls tend to have a habit of making things better for us haha. Great to hear life is treating you well though!

I got some possible good news of a future job, so I just need that to come all the way around.

Good stuff Demon, I hope it goes really well for you! Is it a job you want in the area you want? Let us know how it goes!

I became a successful journalist. but still need a lot of improvements but I'll hang for now..

That's good to hear! These girls tend to have a habit of making things better for us haha. Great to hear life is treating you well though!
Thanks!! :) I got my car working so that's the best thing for the moment. hehehe

I'm taking a physics class, which I really enjoy! It's only been a week so far, but I really like it.

Best thing that has happened to me lately is I woke up on this side of the dirt...

Seriously though, got a sweet job promotion a bit back, I don't yet have the Coronavirus and I bought a new to me truck a couple weeks ago

Best thing to happen to me was a teip to New Orleans. Probably the most fun vacation I had to date.

I think zoldos just reminded me to get broadband back. ?
We were going to settle for satellite internet too! But after moving in, I saw this cable in the kitchen. Upon further inspection, I discovered it was a fiber line! The power company offers it and there you go!

France is reportedly off the amber-plus status in the UK, so it's looking like I'll be going to Le Mans at the end of the month afterall.. ?

We'd pretty much resigned ourselves to not going, as the 10-day quarantine afterwards simply wouldn't have been doable.

This is funny, but in a good way.

A guy who supported my (now closed) channel, apparently threatened some folk who were trolling me for a bit.

They may be annoying because they support that Australian idiot who harasses me online, but I didn't ask anybody to issue threats due to that fact, and I actually prefer a hassle free life.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back