What's the best thing that's happened to you lately?

That's good to hear! These girls tend to have a habit of making things better for us haha. Great to hear life is treating you well though!
Thank you! Now it's 15 years and we moved into an awesome new place, and got a new truck. :)

I know him, because he has Asperger's. He used to come along to a snooker group I was a part of, and he didn't strike me as a weird person.

It is linked to Number 6 in Edinburgh, which is a place where staff assist autistic people, and they run activities.

I enjoyed this compilation of Brock Lesnar putting the hurt on everyone in his path.

I also watched a few episodes of Black Summer, which is a really awesome Netflix series. :D

A friend of mine, with whom I do not like very much, acted honorably and admitted that the lockdowns would cause global inflation - as a result of which poverty, hunger and increased mortality.
On the one hand, it is sad to be right, on the other hand, it is really nice when someone agrees with you, and it is after a two-year dispute

I heard Paul Weller and Mick Talbot.

Some people preferred him in The Jam.

But he had been very successful nonetheless.

I just started a new job, one that will allow me to grow exponentially and duplicated my previous salary. I loved my previous company, but i needed to do what i needed to do.

Gonna keep this thread nice and cheery. What's one of the best things that's happened to you in recent times? For me, it's finally being able to say I own a house (sadly with a mortgage, but it's better than not owning one!) and being able to move in with my partner and start our life together. It's a great feeling although it's quite daunting at times I must admit!

What about you? What's the best thing to happen to you lately?
Congrats! that's really amazing

I'm happy that travel restrictions are easing up so we can get some places knocked off the bucket list. My fiance and I have decided to spend our honeymoon in Seville, Spain for a week. We originally thought about going someplace in the Oceania, as we've never been that way before, but we're looking to keep our costs down. So, we're pretty stoked about it!

I just started a new job, one that will allow me to grow exponentially and duplicated my previous salary. I loved my previous company, but i needed to do what i needed to do.
Excellent. Glad it's working out for you! :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back