What's the best PC strategy game?

Barida

Trophies
Command and conquer has been a nice PC strategy game that I've enjoyed playing since once you have the way around it, it becomes easier. Age of empires is another that I can't stay for long without playing. What's your preference?

Age of Empires and the Rise of Nation are two type of the games. So you may want to check them out. It contains some good stories in the campaign too. And once you are done with that there is also multiplayer mode as well. So it's worth checking out if you are into this type of categories.

Civ, I know that's going to be a little cliche but I just love it.

There's only a select fewgames I can say make me lose track of time completely.

Like most other games make time fly while I'm having fun, but I know I've been gaming for several hours.

The SIms & Civilization are two games where when I play them, I literally pull my head up to look at theclock and realize that it's gone pitch black outside and a full10 hours have passed my by without noticing, not even joking.

The civilization series is just a masterpiece though. Love it!

Does game like battleship counts? If yes, then my choice is definitely battleship the reason being the game is extremely fun with limited amount of map. I'd recommend you to check those type of games if you are into such.

Civ, I know that's going to be a little cliche but I just love it.

There's only a select fewgames I can say make me lose track of time completely.

Like most other games make time fly while I'm having fun, but I know I've been gaming for several hours.

The SIms & Civilization are two games where when I play them, I literally pull my head up to look at theclock and realize that it's gone pitch black outside and a full10 hours have passed my by without noticing, not even joking.

The civilization series is just a masterpiece though. Love it!

Honestly, I can relate so much to this one. I was playing Civ V the other day actually (with my North Korean mod on of course) as I was building the mighty empire of Kim Jong Un and by the time I've got myself in a place where I thought yeah, I can finish here it was about 3 1/2 hours later. I was pretty shocked how fast it went but that's the power of the game, I only went on for a quick set-up of the empire to finish off at the weekend! It's a really great game though, I love all the options to steam-roll an enemy, win by science/culture etc. It's just a great all-round game!

Anyone played King's Raid? Or say ELCHRONICLE? Those are some RPG worth playing if you are into those type of games. I personally like thos games because there is both strategy and RPG involved.

Just yesterday got Hearts of Iron IV and I can say that I absolutely love that game. Started to play with Germany and got France but struggling versus the other nations. Well, I'm still learning how to play it - the menus, tactics for the specific game and all that. It's much harder than other war games which I have played. An example of that is Making History: The Great War - much simpler and easier.

I'd say recently I also checked out games which had AI that competes with you on building the town and then battling it out. I know it can be hard playing such games but they can keep you sharp.

Anyone played King's Raid? Or say ELCHRONICLE? Those are some RPG worth playing if you are into those type of games. I personally like thos games because there is both strategy and RPG involved.

That's great and I will definitely check it out when I am a bit free. I'm so busy right now that I have not got time for gaming new ones. Kings Raid sounds a good game in my ears though.

Kings Raid and Age of Magic are two RPGs that you should play if you are into those RPG action and the adventure type of the gaming content. I have currently started playing the Age of Magic which is worth trying out. That is one game I intend to finish in that context.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back