What's the best non-American movie you've ever watched?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
"Les Intouchables" is a French movie, it was recently a remake of it as "The Upside" featuring Kevin hart and Bryan Cranston, Just a beautiful movie, I suggest you watch it.

Tropa de Elite, a Brazillian film. It was beyond awesome and showed a harsh reality in Rio de Janeiro. Acting and direction were also superb.

train to busan, it is a korean movie. the theme of the movie was zombie apocalypse and it was great i really liked it and impressed about the story. and i think the hollywood should remake it because it has a great potential.

train to busan, it is a korean movie. the theme of the movie was zombie apocalypse and it was great i really liked it and impressed about the story. and i think the hollywood should remake it because it has a great potential.
I've watched it before it's a good movie, i've just suggested it another thread, if you wanna watch more korean movies, i suggest you watch The outlaws it's a verry nice movie.

I would recommend a good movie with lesson that you will leared. The title of the movie is '3 Idiots' of Amir Khan from India. I've watched it more than 20 times, you will not be bored due to the effect of the movie.
Hope it'll help.

Red Sparrow is my favorite non American movie. It's a Russian movie about the FSB. It's a great movie just like American CIA movies.

I like movies of Amhir khan from India. 3 idiots, pk and dangal. A must watch movie.

I like movies of Amhir khan from India. 3 idiots, pk and dangal. A must watch movie.

3 idiots is the most interesting, comedy and educational Indian movie that I have ever watched. I have it in my laptop and will never delete it.

The movie never gets old. Anytime I watch it, it feels like it's my first time of seeing the movie.

Train to Busan - Korean and 3 Idiots ... you can learn something on the movie 3 idiot. It's all about passion and love .

I have seen many movies and I think that the best non-American movie I have seen so far is an Indian movie named Devdas is a drama movie with Sharu Khan and Ashiwara Rai.

I'm actually a good Asian movie lover. I have watched the following Korean Asian movies.

City Hunter
Athena
Iris
A Man called God
Kang Chi
Six Flying Dragons
Rebel
Jumong
Deajuyoung

I'm actually a good Asian movie lover. I have watched the following Korean Asian movies.

City Hunter
Athena
Iris
A Man called God
Kang Chi
Six Flying Dragons
Rebel
Jumong
Deajuyoung
I love City Hunter it was starred by Lee Min Hoo and Park Min Young. The story was very great the action and thrilling is there. I'm a fan of Korean Series.

I love City Hunter it was starred by Lee Min Hoo and Park Min Young. The story was very great the action and thrilling is there. I'm a fan of Korean Series.

I really liked the movie City Hunter but I think I prefer Jumong over it. Historian Korean movies seems to be my favorite.

I would have to say a Russian film called He's a dragon.
Princess Miroslava is kidnapped by a dragon and carried away on a remote island. She is held captive by Arman, but doesn't know his true nature.

I would have to say a Russian film called He's a dragon.
Princess Miroslava is kidnapped by a dragon and carried away on a remote island. She is held captive by Arman, but doesn't know his true nature.

This movie looks to be an interesting one even though it's going to full of fiction. But if it's acted well, it's definitely going to be cool to watch.

I haven't seen too many non-American movies...well, unless you include the countless amount of anime I've watched. But one of my favorites would be Ip Man.

There's a lot of good non-American movie out there. Some of my favorites are Red Cliff and Detective Dee. I love those Chinese movies. They are both entertaining with good lessons to learned. On the other hand, I like "Tanging Yaman" a Filipino movie about family.

Hotel Rwanda, the British–Italian–South African movie depicting the atrocities that took place in Rwanda (Africa) in 1994 is one of the best non-American movies I have watched. The movie based on real-life events that took place depicts how the world watched as more than 800,000 Tutsis and moderate Hutus were killed during a 100-days period.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back