What's the best mobile games you've played?

Heatman

Trophies
Game developers have seen the impact of getting some of console and PC games into the level of android and iOS games because lots of people are now playing games with their smartphone devices.

What are the best mobile games you have ever played? Be kind enough to make some good recommendations.

Mobile Legends would still be my best reccommendation. Many of my friends are being addicted to the game, but mine was in moderation due to my schedules.

Game developers have seen the impact of getting some of console and PC games into the level of android and iOS games because lots of people are now playing games with their smartphone devices.

What are the best mobile games you have ever played? Be kind enough to make some good recommendations.
I love to play word games. I love bookworm de luxe game. I am excited and happy to play with words.

Mobile Legends would still be my best reccommendation. Many of my friends are being addicted to the game, but mine was in moderation due to my schedules.

I saw this game advertisements on some of the in game ad I play. It looks good but I'm yet to download it and give it a try.

How entertaining is the game?

I play many games on my cellphone but my favorite is Farm Heroes Saga, I have reached a high level now. I play this game usually when I am travel to or from work because I spend around two hours traveling and I get bored.

I guess that candy crush was one of my best mobile games before because it was really full of fun and very entertaining, I like to hear its soundtrack because it was very cool and very awesome to ears. Another thing that I really like for that game is because it can be played offline unlike in other games that it would require us to have some internet connection which really give us some disadvantages at some point.

I play many games on my cellphone but my favorite is Farm Heroes Saga, I have reached a high level now. I play this game usually when I am travel to or from work because I spend around two hours traveling and I get bored.

If you get used to playing games on your mobile phone, you will definitely have so much fun playing with it because there are so many from which you can choose from and play. Google play store offers wide range of mobile games.

The best mobile games I've ever played was Plants VS Zombies. I become so addictive until such time even in my dreams I'm playing. My husband noticed my addiction and since then he uninstalled the games in my phone. So unfair.

The best mobile games I've ever played was Plants VS Zombies. I become so addictive until such time even in my dreams I'm playing. My husband noticed my addiction and since then he uninstalled the games in my phone. So unfair.

Survival games are perfect. My all time favorite happens to be Resident Evil and Underworld.

The Sims Free Play is the best for me.

Some people recommend that game for me a long time ago, but I actually never get to try it out.

How good is the game since you have played it and you said it's your best?

That game looked too crappy for me to play. It's actually why I didn't play it. Downloaded it couple of times but still ended up getting rid of it.
Yeah I do admit that it was a crappy game. Though its the only game that I got hooked on for some odd reason. Besides Flappy Bird HAHAHA

I'm not much of a mobile gamer. I'm a PS and PC gamer. A "real gamer" :p:cool:

Yeah I do admit that it was a crappy game. Though its the only game that I got hooked on for some odd reason. Besides Flappy Bird HAHAHA

I'm not much of a mobile gamer. I'm a PS and PC gamer. A "real gamer" :p:cool:

Lol. I rather waste my time on either PC or Playstation games then the hopeless clash of Clans. PC and Playstation Console games are the best.

Well, palying games on a computer or a playstation is completely different from playing games on the Mobile. However, these days due to our busy work schedule, most of the times we have no other option, but to play mobile games, particularly when you are not at home or when you are travelling. I do enjoy playing games on the Mobiles.I would say that i enjoy most of the games like , Candycrush, PubG on the Mobile.

base on my experience for me I can say that the mobile legende one is the best mobile games. I really do enjoy playing mobile legend, it was addictive yes but be sure that you can control your self md know how to manage you time. Honestly when I started palying this game it is hard for me to stop playing especially if win strick.lol.

Mobile Legends. We even got our non-gamer co-workers to play and though our job is stressful we all got something to look forward to during our breaks.

Well, for me I can say that mobile legends is one of the best mobile games. I really do enjoy playing a mobile legend, it was so addictive, yes but be sure that you can control your self and know how to manage your time. Honestly, when I started playing this game it is hard for me to stop playing especially if win strick.

I would suggest mobile Legend. A co-worker of mine refer me to this one and I kind of try. Later on, I find it interesting that I got hooked up. We would play during breaks and vacant time. It a sort of getting away from stress.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back