What's the best mobile games you've played?

As most people suggested on this thread, it is mobile legends because it has the same beautiful features in League of Legends. Using the chosen character, you are required to defeat your opponent's base to win in a game. And winning in a battle then increasing its experience increases the level of dopamine, a good feeling hormone which sometimes makes people become addictive. Plus, it reduces stress so no wonder a lot of people want to play that game.

I saw this game advertisements on some of the in game ad I play. It looks good but I'm yet to download it and give it a try.

How entertaining is the game?

It was very entertaining, it's like Dota, if you played it before but different hero or player, my friends in work are addicted to it.

I am not sure whether I can call it the best mobile game, however, I have never played any game more than Candy Crush. I discovered this game after I bought a smartphone for the first time. That was back in 2012. Initially, I was so addicted that I was playing until 3 in the morning. However, I had to stop playing the game because it began draining the battery. These days I no longer play this game even though I also have a PC version.

Dragonest and Ragnarok Mobile. I got addicted to it. I love leveling type of games and with the storyline of beating up monsters. I love it because it’s like you always have a task everyday and you have to team up with other people all around the world to beat monsters.

I would suggest mobile Legend. A co-worker of mine refer me to this one and I kind of try. Later on, I find it interesting that I got hooked up. We would play during breaks and vacant time. It a sort of getting away from stress.

Mobile Legend is great! I play this game as well during my free time or when I’m done playing with other games as well. It’s like dota they have similarities.

For me the best mobile game will always remain Clash of Clans although I stopped playing it. I remember how I have spent a lot of hours on my phone playing the game without getting bored. But after some years it became boring. Now I play it only from time to time whenever I have some interest again. It's a good mobile game and I recommend it to anyone who likes that type of games.

In terms of sheer addictiveness for me, I've recently discovered this game called BitLife and I just cannot put it down once I get going on a life. Basically it's a life simulator - so you choose if you want to be a criminal, fall in love, go to school etc. and your goal is whatever you want it to be. I had 70 children on my last run as a witless lothario. I managed to get my fiance into it and we played it last night for a good hour or two haha.

Game developers have seen the impact of getting some of console and PC games into the level of android and iOS games because lots of people are now playing games with their smartphone devices.

What are the best mobile games you have ever played? Be kind enough to make some good recommendations.
I don't play mobile games. Phones are for talking. LOL

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back