What's the best gaming mobile on the market?

Marako0406

Newcomer
Trophies
In all the latest trends with phones nowadays, from slim bezels to nothes and punch hole mobiles. What woud you recommend the best gaming phone for you? Is it android or apple? And how about the specs needed not to compromise gaming experience?
Personally I use android phones since the beginning, Samsung is somehow fair enough for me to use for my gaming but today there are many gaming phones that surfaced like the Asus ROG phone, does anyone tried it? How was it? Can it really last? Then there is Pocophone as well. Chinese oems are really bang for buck or just a marketing strategy? Let me know your thoughts about it. Thanks!

I'm using an Asus Zenfone 4 Max right now .. If you don't have the budget to buy ROG phone you can use the Max Series the battery life is so good rather than iPhone ..

I like to play real racing games. It kills my time and I like it a lot. I like the luxurious cars and I feel like owing it in real time. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I don't see any problems using it on Iphone. It doesn't lag and the graphics is nice. I also like to play candy crush. I love the voices every time I cleared a jellies especially with the word "Divine and Sugar Crush. It gives me the energy to go on and end each level.

I haven't really have the chance to play on other phones. I have always played using Samsung phones, and so far the Note series have not failed to keep up with the latest games. But I have always read good reviews about the Pocophones as well as ROG phone. The last one is supposedly made specifically for games.

I personally prefer the Xiaomi's Mi phones. There seems to be plenty of them out there. You can see that 3GB and 4GB phones that can be good for most of the cases. And the performance of those phones is not that bad. So one should consider the phone which has enough RAM for the gaming usage.

I haven't own an iPhone, not because I couldn't afford one just a matter of choice, so I don't have the experience on the feel of gaming using one. To the better of my knowledge Android phones are doing great for games. Precisely I use Samsung J4 and I think it's that smooth and sweet for playing games.

I would like to say that any smartphone that would be a great fit for playing games must come with bigger memory space and bigger RAM size as well. So, with regards to this specification of the smartphone device, I would recommend Gionee Android smartphone.

Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 android device. It's a great device for other phone task but not a great one for gaming in my opinion. Normally, I'm not a fan of playing games using android phones.

Not sure if J7 can be good gaming device. It is normal phone. And RAM is also limited. But then again samsung phones were never meant for the gaming. And they were mostly into the different gaming types. I so far have learned that you need minimum 3 GB of RAM for games to work out. And that does not always happen.

Currently, I'm making use of Samsung Galaxy J7 android device. It's a great device for other phone task but not a great one for gaming in my opinion. Normally, I'm not a fan of playing games using android phones.

Samsung is the best Android phone in my opinion. At least, after having used other Android smartphone brands, I can unequivocally pick Samsung as the number one brand.

Wow! There's really a lot of phone brands to choose from. Just recently, Samsung and Huawei unveiled their foldable phones and I think that this year would be the era of 5G and foldable phones. I really thought that a nice amount of RAM and a faster processor is needed for better gaming on phones these days and somehow people are in for the popular brands as well. Instead of setting up another gadget or gaming console at home, I mean that would be another thing besides, smartphones today are handy but getting bigger and slimmer and better. Thank you for all your comments and suggestions.

Samsung is the best Android phone in my opinion. At least, after having used other Android smartphone brands, I can unequivocally pick Samsung as the number one brand.
I agree that Samsung are very good android phones. As to being the best android phones I can't confidently say because I am still looking at Nokia phones as another great brand of android phones.

Huawei has decent specs for its price, though it may be difficult to get your hands on one in certain parts of the globe. It's worth trying out, in my opinion.

I typically use my Samsung S8 to play since it's the phone I usually have out for me. Samsung is arguably one of the better brands on the market, for gaming and other purposes too.

I agree that Samsung are very good android phones. As to being the best android phones I can't confidently say because I am still looking at Nokia phones as another great brand of android phones.

Nokia is a great product but I still believe that they have a long way to go with before they match other the brand Samsung.

Samsung innovation is breathtaking.

You may want to stick with the Xiaomi for gaming phones. Samsung is good but they don't have enough RAM. Also there is OnePLus series of phones that can be good for the gaming and the art etc. So far from my experience some games can be pretty difficult to play on nokia and samsung.

You may want to stick with the Xiaomi for gaming phones. Samsung is good but they don't have enough RAM. Also there is OnePLus series of phones that can be good for the gaming and the art etc. So far from my experience some games can be pretty difficult to play on nokia and samsung.

Excellent input on the issue of Samsung RAM. It's relatively low to compare with other smartphone devices with a much higher RAM that serves better for gaming purposes. Take for instance, Gioniee is a good one with bigger RAM SIZE.

Yes and also another thing is that gaming phones can be pretty difficult to find considering demand for high RAM phone is not that much out there yet. I am sure 2020 is the year when most of the phone companies are going to come up with the one gaming specific phone per year. I am sure they will make more sales.

Yes and also another thing is that gaming phones can be pretty difficult to find considering demand for high RAM phone is not that much out there yet. I am sure 2020 is the year when most of the phone companies are going to come up with the one gaming specific phone per year. I am sure they will make more sales.

We are all looking forward to having that smartphone which is built specifically for gaming purposes with high RAM and internal memory. It's definitely going to serve as a good deal to gamers who like to use phones to play.

Yes smartphoens definitely can cut down on addiction that we have with consoles. We definitely need small phones with higher RAM. And hoping that they can get the most stuff out of the GPU. I am not sure however though how much of the gaming is possible on modern phones but we will see as more game development companies go there.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back