What's the best gaming hardware out there?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
I know this one can be down to personal preference. I'm talking in terms of consoles, PC's, whatever you think is the top dog for whatever reason. I'm an XBOX fan myself and for me personally, I feel that Playstation have the edge overall (which hurts to say!) I've just built myself a fairly decent PC for gaming though and I think more people may migrate that way just due to the customisation on offer - the fact I can sit here and mod GTA to my hearts content or whatever else game I play just gives me a lot of joy.

What about you? What's the top dog in your eyes?

Alienware usually keeps tab on the latest and also shows us which can be a good configuration. I have found out that some of the time building our own always helps us out on choosing the right gaming hardware and software in such case.

For me I would say PS4 because Sony has a track record of making good tech from phones to TV were Microsoft do make a good console there more aiming for the Pc side of gaming as can be seen buy a lot of Xbox games and exclusives are also played on pc, but pc also has an edge because they have to be built to help make the next gen games so they will be able to be built to play all next gen games

PS definitely for the consoles. I think xbox too has starting to catch on. I think nintendo and Wii seems to be lacking on that. But I think most of the top games consoles seems to have those sort of issues. And people have to find the right set of the consoles where things can be pretty much good enough on that note.

For the console market I can go with Playstation. I feel like it's much more popular than the Xbox, has better support and more video games to choose from as a whole. Also, there are more exclusives for Playstation and the gaming experience overall is better. I haven't played on any of each, between the way. It's just the view of a PC gamer.

I think if you check out some of the graphics cards by raedon and few other manufacturers. I am sure you'd find some value in the gaming hardware being released last year. I am dying to learn more about new hardware that may release after the mid of this year. For sure things would be lot better next year too.

A lot of the hard were rumoured for the new consoles sound amazing like Ps5 prosecer could handle 2 large maps in one game so imagine 2 Skyrim size maps on one game plus imtergrated Vr

A lot of the hard were rumoured for the new consoles sound amazing like Ps5 prosecer could handle 2 large maps in one game so imagine 2 Skyrim size maps on one game plus imtergrated Vr
That would certainly be a beast of a game haha. Wouldn't get bored exploring that kind of map. I'm actually thinking that GTA 6 will do something similar, so an entire-USA map with every state and that it may become a PS5 exclusive for a little while or something for hardware reasons. Will be exciting to see where GTA goes next with the maps though, GTA V was insane.

That would certainly be a beast of a game haha. Wouldn't get bored exploring that kind of map. I'm actually thinking that GTA 6 will do something similar, so an entire-USA map with every state and that it may become a PS5 exclusive for a little while or something for hardware reasons. Will be exciting to see where GTA goes next with the maps though, GTA V was insane.

I'm not a GTA fan but I can easily say that would be amazing to see I'm more hyped about it as it was rumoured to be a new direction for Assassin creed with 2 time zones in one game

I'm not a GTA fan but I can easily say that would be amazing to see I'm more hyped about it as it was rumoured to be a new direction for Assassin creed with 2 time zones in one game

As I think I said in one of your threads actually, the very idea of a 2-zone Assassin's Creed properly excites me, just like a humongous map with Grand Theft Auto would! I feel privileged to have grown up when I did because I've been able to see gaming go from what it was in the 90's/early 00's to what it could potentially be within the next few years haha. Only going to get better!

As I think I said in one of your threads actually, the very idea of a 2-zone Assassin's Creed properly excites me, just like a humongous map with Grand Theft Auto would! I feel privileged to have grown up when I did because I've been able to see gaming go from what it was in the 90's/early 00's to what it could potentially be within the next few years haha. Only going to get better!

I agree iv been gaming since 2004 with the GameCube then ps1 and upto PS4 and I can totally see a GTA use a large maps like you said it'll be amazing

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back