What's bothering you right now?

Jedi

Trophies
My head hurts and I can't sleep. What's bothering you right now?

I'm going through a very strong depression. Do excercise and take walks around the city helps me to organize my thoughs. Please don't forget all were born to do great things with our lives. Find what you love (not a person), do things that makes you happy. Life is great ^^.

I'm going through a very strong depression. Do excercise and take walks around the city helps me to organize my thoughs. Please don't forget all were born to do great things with our lives. Find what you love (not a person), do things that makes you happy. Life is great ^^.
We've all been there! You'll pull through, and it's good that you have a positive outlook in life, keep that going!

I feel like going to the gym helps with my back problems. Have you ever tried?
I've been going to the gym recently (New Year's resolution and all that jazz) and I can tell you now I don't feel better at all haha. Leg day is a bloody killer and my arms feel like limp spaghetti. I'm sure after a week or two though they'll start being 'normal' again and I can go on to become a beefy bodybuilder (loljk)

The fact that my car seems to have died. Won't crank. Even with a new battery! :(

sounds like a possible starter issue, at least $400-500 bucks.
Got it working. It was the battery. Somehow the trunk was left open and it drained it. Had a warranty, so got a new battery at no charge!

Got it working. It was the battery. Somehow the trunk was left open and it drained it. Had a warranty, so got a new battery at no charge!

I'm glad to hear that you got everything eventually worked out. It's nice that you were able to get a battery at no extra charge - from what I hear, some batteries are pricey these days.

I'm glad to hear that you got everything eventually worked out. It's nice that you were able to get a battery at no extra charge - from what I hear, some batteries are pricey these days.
Indeed. The battery originally cost me $131. It came with a 3 year warranty. I could have got it cheaper at Walmart, but I used my AAA roadside assistance so he came right to my house and replaced it. :)

There is a chunk of sore tissue on the side of my tongue that is bugging the crap out of me. :(

I've got lots of work to do and I'm struggling to prioritise it right now. I'm hoping I can take a 5 minute break and clear my head so I can focus on my task list.

Nothing at the moment. Just waiting for my midnight snack to cook in the oven.

I have a bit of a headache...also trying to grow my youtube channel is very difficult

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back