What's an animé or a cartoon that you've watched as a kid, that you wish they have made a game for it?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
I use to watch thunder jet all the time, I loved it too much that I wanted to go to space hhh, What about you ?
Ps: this is the arabic version of it's opening, it's lit!

The thing is I'm not sure. I always liked the parasyte, but never bothered to look if there's a game inspired about it. I said the same about Attack of Titan and recently found out there is one.

The thing is I'm not sure. I always liked the parasyte, but never bothered to look if there's a game inspired about it. I said the same about Attack of Titan and recently found out there is one.
I saw the game inspired by attack on titans, I think it's pretty limitted it could of been better.

I'm not quite sure if Tom and Jerry has a game version. I'm pretty sure it sounds interesting to cheat your way out of Tom and Jerry. The cartoons pretty funny, so I think I'll have a little of their fun in it.

One of the animes that I really like and still continuously read the manga until today is Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. I wish they had made a game out of it because the concept is really nice, the characters are well designed, and the storyline is exciting, intriguing, and actually very good.

Some suggestions I would have would be to make an otome-murder mystery version or a Sims version where you get to control how they solve a murder or live for a month and you succeed or fail if you stay alive or dead in the ends. If they had made these, I would definitely play them.

Hmm... If we're talking about decades-old anime, I'd have to say that I really wished that there was some game building on the world of Yu Yu Hakusho, to be honest. It was a good concept, and it'd be great to play as a character who precluded the main cast as the past Spirit Detective, or a future generation. Heck, they could have even explored the Demon World aspect of it.

It'd probably be made into a fighting game, though, given its shonen roots.

I used to watch this anime as well, it was a masterpiece and i really wished to live with them at that time and to go have fights in space although i didn't like how it end xD( the opening's arabic version is legendary i still listen to it nowadays ) .Back to the topic, most of the anime series that i've liked were made into video games: yugi OH, naruto , bleach, hunter X hunter, yet there is this one anime that i wished to find a game about, it's gundam wings , i don't know if there is some games building on this anime's story now because back in the days there was none ...great memories though ,the nostalgia is real lol

I'm not quite sure if Tom and Jerry has a game version. I'm pretty sure it sounds interesting to cheat your way out of Tom and Jerry. The cartoons pretty funny, so I think I'll have a little of their fun in it.
There are a bunch of different Tom & Jerry games for different platforms and they're really fun to play. Do a quick search!

The thing is that even though I watched a lot of animé back then I didn't really bothered to look. There was a Ren & Stimpy game (for the Genesis Megadrive I think) that I really loved.

This is an easy question for me to answer. everything I like (and I wanted it to be turned into a video game) has already been done! The only thing I would change - since everything is not perfect - would be the stories of some of them, because some of them disappointed me (but none of them so worryingly).

I loved watch Dragonball and it is already had a tons of Video Games. I wish that anime have video games is YuYu Hakusho. i like the story of that anime.

I remember there used to be a lot of cartoons from japans which were so old now that there is no chance of game either. I guess soon we can see that they may revive older cartoons and then possibly they can make games out of it.

Tom and Jerry! Why has this cartoon series never been made into a game? I gotta a feeling it would sell like a hot cake. Plus, its kid-friendly compared to most of the games I see around which tend to have dark and horror themes. I still hope someone will make this into a cartoon.

I mean, there was already a game for it but I would love to have a modern version or even a remastered version of Simpsons Hit & Run. I remember playing it on the PlayStation 2 I believe and it was extremely fun. It would be great to play it on the current generation consoles with modern graphics and new gameplay features. It might be cool to have a game for the Futurama series as well.

I would love to bring the life of Popeye, the sailor. It has a simple story and adventure. I like how he earned his strength by eating spinach and saving one's life. I am always attracted how it was created as a cartoon. I find it funny together with his love Olive Oyl. I spent a lot of time watching it's series and it made me happy.

Princess Mononoke. For sure. I'd love to play as Ashitaka in some action combat against the Samurai. Would be awesome! :)

I think I would like to see a good game of Ahh! Real Monsters if there is not one already made.

Ben 10. I know there's a game for this anime but it can be improved. If the game will be done in this time I think it will be popular not only in my country but in the world.

I have recently noticed the Jump force seems to be getting most of the JUMP based content is getting it's own game. I kind of loved how the cartoons are also getting their own games. I was tired of the games on official cartoon network website when I was kid. Most of those flash games never impressed me much for sure.

Xiaolin showdown and avatar the last airbender on new game engines :x, they were on PS2 it would be nice if they recreated them

I recently checked out some of the animation like say bleach which also got featured into the Jump Force. And there are always some small games which are based on the japanese anime. I am not much into the chinese scene for gaming. But it seems like it works as well. It just requires more time on content though.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back