What video game challenges have you repeated over and over to the point of hating it?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
I remeber playing way back in the days Call of Duty 2 and i got stuck in a level For so long that I end up never playing it again; what about you ?

I remember being stuck in a Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time level for DAYS. Everytime I would sit there to play I would just try to prepare myself mentally and be like "Don't stress over this, it's just a game, you can do it" lol. I was 12 at the time, and even to this day I can remember the dialogs and the music from the cut-scene. I eventually finished the game.
PS: I decided to play it again a few years later, and beated the level in like 10 minutes like it was nothing.

I remember being stuck in a Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time level for DAYS. Everytime I would sit there to play I would just try to prepare myself mentally and be like "Don't stress over this, it's just a game, you can do it" lol. I was 12 at the time, and even to this day I can remember the dialogs and the music from the cut-scene. I eventually finished the game.
PS: I decided to play it again a few years later, and beated the level in like 10 minutes like it was nothing.
Good for you girl, dedication that's what it takes.

Some levels on God of War I were hardcore to beat. Also, Limbo had a few levels that were head-cracking. I do enjoy these challenges though, they make the experience of playing more memorable.

Some levels on God of War I were hardcore to beat. Also, Limbo had a few levels that were head-cracking. I do enjoy these challenges though, they make the experience of playing more memorable.
God of War in PS2 was my first real experience with gaming.

I remember I was so into a level of Prince of Persia game before that I never never slept until I was able to finish it. I cannot really remember the actual level number but all I can remember is how my mom--who was a really workaholic person by the way--went home that morning and found me glued up to the game with my eyes red and watery from the overnight exposure to TV radiation and non sleep of course. She got really mad and I never got to play the game again after maybe a week. Dark days.

man there is this game of call of duty i just cant remember what edition is that wherein they are in space that i couldnt pass at one stage that irritated me and didnt continue the game anymore.

man there is this game of call of duty i just cant remember what edition is that wherein they are in space that i couldnt pass at one stage that irritated me and didnt continue the game anymore.
I feel like we are talking about the same level.

There's a certain level at the Call of Duty that I can't remember and I can't pass and it just made me upset.

I remeber playing way back in the days Call of Duty 2 and i got stuck in a level For so long that I end up never playing it again; what about you ?

Mine was Frontline commando. I think that it was around level 15 or so that I couldn't get past it.

I literally did everything I could in the book but still wasn't able to get through. I had to dump the game.

I remember I was so into a level of Prince of Persia game before that I never never slept until I was able to finish it. I cannot really remember the actual level number but all I can remember is how my mom--who was a really workaholic person by the way--went home that morning and found me glued up to the game with my eyes red and watery from the overnight exposure to TV radiation and non sleep of course. She got really mad and I never got to play the game again after maybe a week. Dark days.
That week must been hard for you.

Mine was if I can still remember correctly it was a Super Mario game when at the beginning till mid of the game I've got a chance to finish, but at the finishing part of each succeeding level, ouh, I got lost of my hand and back to last level and then tru again and again and almost lost my temper.

I remembered when playing the Super Mario game I could not pass through the last level where you will save the princess. My cousins are so good in passing that level but I could not.

Same here Call of Duty but Modern Warfare 2, the part were you need to jump off a cliff to escape from the enemy. After countless attempts ended up not playing the whole game and switched to battlefield.

I remembered when playing the Super Mario game I could not pass through the last level where you will save the princess. My cousins are so good in passing that level but I could not.

You could have asked them to give you instructions on how to complete the stage very quickly since they are good at it.

Maybe you are a lone gamer.

I have tried to beat level 147 of candy crush but always failed. I find it difficult to clear the jellies to score 125,000 in 50 moves. I can't find a perfect way to break the pattern. Thou, I am stuck in this level but it never get to the point of hating it. I maybe disappointed but only to myself not with the game itself. I always love to play and enjoy candy crush for real.

I have tried to beat level 147 of candy crush but always failed. I find it difficult to clear the jellies to score 125,000 in 50 moves. I can't find a perfect way to break the pattern. Thou, I am stuck in this level but it never get to the point of hating it. I maybe disappointed but only to myself not with the game itself. I always love to play and enjoy candy crush for real.

Just reminded me of the mobile game which I hated the most. I don't really know what I have so much hate for this game? It just doesn't interest me and I hate seeing it being played by another person.

Certain dark souls bosses have done this to me at one time or another but i guess that is what they are actually meant to do :p

aside from that, I hated the underwater levels on the sonic games the music freaked me the very loving hell out when i was much younger.

And to add of this crippy game that I almost addicted to is BBtan/CCtan,my time almost went to this game. There was a time that I have a conversation with my friend while playing this and suddenly I got stock because there is a trick on this game in order not to game over.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back