What video game challenges have you repeated over and over to the point of hating it?

There was a time when I was addicted to candy crush. Then one day I was stuck in level 345. I tried and tried, however, I could never succeed. I even asked some friends to play that level for me, however, most of my friends never played that game and they could not complete the level. I removed the game from my device.

Just reminded me of the mobile game which I hated the most. I don't really know what I have so much hate for this game? It just doesn't interest me and I hate seeing it being played by another person.
There's so much hatred on your heart that candy crush can't either understand you. You don't have interest yet you hated it. What's that envy versus jealousy? ( Ha.Ha.Ha. ) I like listening on overall voices every time I hit the jellies especially with the word Divine and Sugar Crush. It's heaven. I feel like the angels are fetching me.

Oh my god. This reminded me of when Plants vs. Zombies was first released and I kept playing the game until I was at the very last level but I just couldn't pass it no matter what I did. I always ended up being eaten by the zombies and I was close to quitting because I had repeated that level so many times and I was getting so annoyed because all my tactics weren't working.

In a last-ditch attempt to be done with the game, I played it on new year's eve thinking that the changing of the year would somehow bring me luck in finally completing the level and it did. I finally surpassed it and was able to watch the hilariously amazing music video ending scene as the new year rolled in. Good times.

Well, this happens with me many times while playing any of the games for the first time. There are levels which you are unable to go through succesfully despite making several attempts. I do give up and stop playing the game completely for the day. However, i do start from the same level , the next day and most of the times, i am able to go through the level very easily as compared to the previous day. I guess sometimes when you try very hard , things dont happen easily. on the other hand when you are relaxed then you can easily complete the task.

I remember I got addicted to the Android game "4 Pics 1 Word". I remembered how everyday I tried to solve the Level 1500 and I forgot how many days but they give hints and I always wait for it until I finally get the answer after they give almost half of the answer :) I totally forgot but it could be around 1-2 weeks after I finally got the answer which I don't usually experience since playing the game :)

I think in that case the game has to be mario, sonic, and MK. Those games I played too much to such an extent that I started to hate those games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back