What was your favourite Atari game?

Jayson

Trophies
I like Pitfall Harry. Well, actually, I haven't played it since the 80s (my childhood), but I really liked it! Anyway, I also liked Pole Position, a racing game.

OK, can't really remember much about the other ones I played.

I was born in '96 so I'm not really familiar with Atari games, but Pac-Man and Galaga/Space invaders are awesome!

Pac-Man, definitely. There's something nostalgic about that game, even if it's impossible for me to beat it.

we had an atari before and i think the only game that we had at that time was pac-man. so i dont have a choice back then but just to enjoy the pac-man game.

I'm not familiar with Atari games to be honest but I like Super Mario, Donkey Kong and Pacman. I tried to search in the web about atari games and I just realized that these games are atari games. Haha! Anyways, I liked them since I was a kid. 90's here :LOL:

Pac-Man, definitely. There's something nostalgic about that game, even if it's impossible for me to beat it.

Me too! I always play it together with my older brother. This games makes me panic all the time.

I like Pitfall Harry. Well, actually, I haven't played it since the 80s (my childhood), but I really liked it! Anyway, I also liked Pole Position, a racing game.

OK, can't really remember much about the other ones I played.
I also played Atarri game before. I think it was like a plane or a helicopter Atarri game that I have played.

I have also played Pac-Man definitely before. I don't like to be cornered by the ghosts. I also like to eat the big dots in the corner.

I was born in '96 so I'm not really familiar with Atari games, but Pac-Man and Galaga/Space invaders are awesome!
Atari games was during my high school years. I also have played Pac-Man and Galaga games.

Pac-Man is indeed a great game. Even though there are so many other good games out there, I still found the game interesting enough to invest my time in playing it.

When it comes to racing games, Need for Speed happens to be my favorite among all.

Pac-Man is indeed a great game. Even though there are so many other good games out there, I still found the game interesting enough to invest my time in playing it.

When it comes to racing games, Need for Speed happens to be my favorite among all.
Ahhh NFS is such a classic. I've enjoyed so many hours racing against my friends.

Me too! I always play it together with my older brother. This games makes me panic all the time.
Oh yes, it can get stressful sometimes. But it's loads of fun for sure!

When I was a kid in the 80s - it was the big thing. Well, they did have Nintendo, but there hadn't been enough time for it to take over.

Anyway, my favorite game was Pitfall Harry. I would spend hours playing it. O.K. what was your favorite game/games? Did you find them challenging?

When I was a kid in the 80s, it was the big thing - even as Nintendo was creeping up at 2nd place. Anyway, nowadays most of the games seem laughably primitive, especially the sports ones - however, other ones are still relevant (Pitfall Harry etc..).

Well, myself, I haven't played one since probably the 90s, and maybe even the 80s.

Atari was very slightly before my time, the Sega Master System II and NES were my first consoles..

I haven't really played many of their games, only the modernised retro games such as Space Invaders, Pong, and Tetris.

I'm following Nerdface on this one, the only 'Atari' based things you will have seen me with are the modern versions of their games. Although I can say that even now I do love sitting down and playing a bit of old-school retro games like Tetris and Space Invaders, it just brings back a bit of the child inside me lol. As for their consoles, I don't think I've ever actually played on any Atari consoles, my first ever console was a PS1 so that's what got me hooked anyway!

I somewhat remember playing that console at my grandma's house back in the day, pong is always classic fun. Though didn't I hear Atari was making another console?

My cousins had an Atari and we'd play together often. I haven't played any of there games in years, though. I think the last one was the Dragon Ball Z Budokai series.

Well, how do you all feel about the Atari controller? How would you compare it to others? Myself, It's been so long since I've used one, I can't even comment.

O.K., regarding other stuff, what about the sports games? They seemed too primitive to enjoy. In fact, I'd say I wouldn't have messed around with sports games - until Super Nintendo came out - and then I'd say baseball would have been the best. Baseball works great on those old systems and maybe also Atari.

My most favorites is Asteroids. It's old but good.

I can't remember it or Pac-Man, but those weren't my niche of games.

Last edited:
Hi My fav Attari game was Double Dragon i used to play that in school
and its was a fav for all my friends

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back