What was your favorite website in high school?

Abizaga

Supporter
Trophies
So I'm feeling hella nostalgic right now. I'm wondering, what was your favorite website when you were in high school? Did you ever run one back then? I had many proboards forums that went nowhere until Q Army which I spent all my time on. How about all of you?

For me, it was RuneScape before it got blocked. I remember some fun times we had during IT class and being told off for it. OldSkool RuneScape was the shit back in the day!

Oh my god, runescape! I have some good memories playing with my friends! I got banned agea ago, though. :(

My age means that high school only started for me last year... so the only websites I can really think of that were my favorite were YouTube, JoyFreak (hehe) :), FF.Net, and Archive of Our Own.
For me, it was RuneScape before it got blocked. I remember some fun times we had during IT class and being told off for it. OldSkool RuneScape was the shit back in the day!
(the quote formatting wouldn't work)
Yeah, one thing I learned about being born in '04 meant that I missed out on a lot of good video games and pop culture stuff.

So I'm feeling hella nostalgic right now. I'm wondering, what was your favorite website when you were in high school? Did you ever run one back then? I had many proboards forums that went nowhere until Q Army which I spent all my time on. How about all of you?
Hey man! :) There was no internet when I was in high school. But it launched soon after!

My favourite website when I was in high school was definitely RuneScape. I loved playing that game and just chilling on there. My friends and I always played after school and was a really fun thing to do when we younger.

My favourite website when I was in high school was definitely RuneScape. I loved playing that game and just chilling on there. My friends and I always played after school and was a really fun thing to do when we younger.
I thought that was a game? lol

Anime Rush was my favorite website in high school. Because I can download and watch my favorite animes there. I remember when I was a high school student, me and my friends would go to the computer shop to watch and download anime episodes. (Which was against the rules of the shop since it makes the internet slow so we were downloading like 1 episode for an entire hour slowly lol.)

I'd have to say the WWE website was my go-to place during high school. I would read the latest news on my favorite superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, and Eddie Guerrero.

I didn't know that time as there was no high technology as now a days not a specific website but just the cartoons were there to enjoy

Anime Rush was my favorite website in high school. Because I can download and watch my favorite animes there. I remember when I was a high school student, me and my friends would go to the computer shop to watch and download anime episodes. (Which was against the rules of the shop since it makes the internet slow so we were downloading like 1 episode for an entire hour slowly lol.)
I also remember the younger kids at the internet cafe that I went to used to always open up flash games on Friv.com and y8.com ... ahhh those were the days. ?

RIP flash by the way, they can only run on emulators now.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back