Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

What Video Game Made You Rage Quit?

twistery

Feb 1, 2019
It's happened to the best of us. Have you ever played a game that made you so mad you had to quit? Have you ever thrown your controller to the ground, or smashed your fist into your keyboard? I want to hear all the best rage quitting stories you've got. Let me know!

Lizardbro

Feb 2, 2019
StarFox: Dinosaur Planet. I quit when I was within the tribe of I think talking Dilphosauruses and couldn't beat that strength challenge. I just quit and never played the game again.

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
Probably Savage 2. It was an old MMO and somewhat glitchy. These glitches were abused by some players and it made me so angry.

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
Fortnite. I can't even build a proper ladder and the enemy there is good they only take one shot then i died. I had always empty out my guns but still i can't kill enemies ..

annal1za

Feb 3, 2019
Any online games especially MOBA. There are times that I am throwing my phone or mouse because of a toxic teammate.

kingcool52

Feb 1, 2019
The only game that I have rage quit is FIFA. That only gaming series is a mess and I hate EA for what they did with FIFA because it's such a good game (in general) but they've ruined certain aspects of it. The fact that they control the games so that the other player has chances to win if they aren't good at the game is extremely annoying and has made me rage quit several times. I don't mind losing to people better than me but to lose because the game decides to help the other player, is extremely annoying.

phanuruch

Feb 1, 2019
I have never got that enraged, but occasionally, when I lose, I really feel bad about it. Maybe I need to develop more passion for games. I usually see gaming as a pastime just like watching movies, so, when I lose, I feel disappointed, but that is all. Never banged down a keyboard or phone

LividJay

Dec 11, 2018
www.twitch.tv
It's happened to the best of us. Have you ever played a game that made you so mad you had to quit? Have you ever thrown your controller to the ground, or smashed your fist into your keyboard? I want to hear all the best rage quitting stories you've got. Let me know!
Too many to count. I've since gotten much better about it now that I'm old af and have matured, but man, my teenage years...I've broken so many expensive console controllers, put my fist through my Playstation (the original), and so on. Some of the games that caused this were pro wrestling games. Damn things are programmed to cheat Kappa.

Now days, I play a lot of Dead by Daylight where I occasionally have to take a break from, because it pisses me off too much. But other than that, I'm pretty chill.