What video game is the most nostalgic for you?

Batlle City is one of the video games that brings me back to my high school days. I like the customized game where I can be a sure winner.

In my opinion, nothing can compete with games like "Super Mario World", "Street Fighter" or "Mortal Kombat" in that aspect referring to nostalgia.

These games simply have made history in the world of games and mark (in the best sense of the word) the lives of many players around the world.
Simply amazing in every way!

Ronwald

Personally, I think the game that invokes nostalgia into me the most is Tetris. I used to play this game along with my brother when I was young. Other games that invoke the same level of nostalgia to me are of course Super Mario Bro on Family Computer, and Resident Evil on PlayStation 1.

hexokwon

The most nostalgic game for me is an old Donkey Kong game on the Game Boy Color.
My friend gave me her old gameboy and that was the only game I had. I loved it.
So that's definitely the game that takes me back the most. Maybe I'll look for it at a thrift store.

Mora

It May sound weird but it's a 2D flash game called Age of war 1 and 2, I really i don't why but whenever I want to think of a game that I enjoyed playing as a kid, it's the only thing that pops in my brain, but if we're talking real games, I thinks it's between PES 2003, and Mafia 1, the first one is linked to some of the best memories of my life, around my family and friends, and the second one is just a memory of SIA's album "1000 form of fears" and long stressless nights, good times.

Nova

For me it has to be serious sam, now resident evil and few of the arcade games. The reason being I spent a lot of time playing those arcade games and it was definitely fun for me to play those games and have fun around the same.

Ash

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for me. Loved playing that game as a kid on my cousins PlayStation 2.

Nova

GTA definitely is a good game. i think apart from it, there was also the road rash which was way earlier than the game. And it was definitely worth checking out as well.

zoldos

Definitely Mortal Kombat. It was my favorite arcade game and I owned it on the PC as well! Even now I still play it. Mortal Kombat X on the Xbox. :)

marteebe

Article Author
Verified
I'm all about that Theme Hospital life. It was my game of choice when I was younger and I loved sitting down after school, turning on the PC and loading it up and throwing some cheats into the mix. Hearing that "Hospital administrator is cheating" tannoy announcement still makes me giggle like a little boy. It's just good memories and good times. Certainly brings me back to the good days and I would still probably choose that game over some of the Triple AAA games we see coming out today.

Gopnik

Minecraft I think, eh? When I just started to play the game it was a so much different experience and the survival mode was a whole different thing than it's now. There wasn't that much stuff as nowadays (blocks, items, etc.) and personally I find it more interesting back then.

Reactions: zoldos