What video game have you been playing the longest?

Alexander.

Trophies
Name a title you've played for the longest amount of time in your collection more or less gradually? What's so special about the game? When did you start playing it?

I think recently revived playing the Age of Empires 3. And it was kind of good time being spent on that title. There are times when I feel like spending some time playing such type of games.

Call of duty is a game that I have enjoyed playing as you can see that there are scenes in the game that makes you want to play till you have exhausted all the energy in you. So, what is necessary for me is have a bottle of water beside me while I play the game.

for me, the longest game I've probably played is minecraft. ? ?

because honestly, it's like Legos. You can do anything with it. and when you've run out of stuff, just download some free community DLC, aka mods, and modpacks. ?

endless fun.

There are two games that I played for a very long time.... Diablo 2 and LoD extension in sum probably for 3 years after their release.

But the most time I spend in Ultima Online, mainly playing RPG freeshards for about 5 years. I really enjoyed the non toxic community there and getting to learn the people playing with in real-life-events.

for me, the longest game I've probably played is minecraft. ? ?

because honestly, it's like Legos. You can do anything with it. and when you've run out of stuff, just download some free community DLC, aka mods, and modpacks. ?

endless fun.
I think that, technically, the oldest game I have actually played and still play from time to time would be Microsoft Pinball 3D, Minesweeper, and Tetris. ?

Tetris, because I first set my hands on it in brick game form as a child, and since them have played many variations since. ?
Until these latest versions of Tetris that have been coming out.

Brick_game.jpg

Name a title you've played for the longest amount of time in your collection more or less gradually? What's so special about the game? When did you start playing it?
I have spent the most time playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. I like that you can explore and be creative and have a bond with your Animal Villagers. It literally got me through the pandemic.

It's definitely World of Warcraft for me. I've been playing WoW since 2009 and still do to this day
:unsure:
Currently, there are also "fresh servers" on which players start new. Here is the Blizzard Bluepost about the new servers. However, I can't recommend it because you sometimes have to wait 2 hours to get on the server because of the queue.

I’ve been playing WoW since 2005. I played EQ for quite a few years before. Our guild and friends started WoW and told me about how great it was, and they weren’t wrong. ?

WoW Classic was fun, but more punishing than now. Even though I miss the community aspect, there have been so many QoL upgrades since then.

I’ve PvP’d, raided in Vanilla, BC and some MoP. I’ve taken breaks, played other games alongside this one, but I always come back. This is by far my favorite game.

I love the combat, class/race choices and customization, the zones and music, and all the different things you can do.

How about you?

Last edited:
I've been playing Evil Nun for a long time along with some other horror games like dead trigger, zero city etc

I really don't know, to be honest. It could be RE2.

20 years ago, I was never done playing RE games on the PlayStation. Before that, it was Tekken 3. The tag one is still the best, in my opinion. I liked the 8 on 8 battle modes, where you had to eliminate every team member to win. It even let you do handicap matches, so you could half that to become 8 versus 4. Provided you felt up for the challenge, it was a good way to test your might. There was even an official joystick, for arcade lovers.

It had this funny bowling mode where you had to blast the skittles. Imagine a bear doing bowling. Yeah. The little dance he did was funny too. Panda was the pallet swap for Kuma, but she just did the same moves.

This is a really tough one, but if I had to go with my gut I probably put more time into Phantasy Star 0 for the Nintendo DS than I have any other game in my collection. I've owned the game since it launched in the states back in 2008. In my opinion, it's a true successor to the original Phantasy Star Online despite being on a handheld. It takes the diablo style gameplay of Phantasy Star Online and combines it with little action elements of Phantasy Star Universe.

I feel like it's the last game in the series to capture the original essence of PSO. While I like Phantasy Star Online 2 and New genesis, they're originally designed for PC and are full-blown MMOs. The whole point of the online series was to bring the MMO experience to consoles and streamline it to be less complicated.
Pstar0_front__57650.1584127183.jpg

It's definitely World of Warcraft for me. I've been playing WoW since 2009 and still do to this day
:unsure:
Currently, there are also "fresh servers" on which players start new. Here is the Blizzard Bluepost about the new servers. However, I can't recommend it because you sometimes have to wait 2 hours to get on the server because of the queue.

That's WoW for you. Either you can't get in on raid night or you play an empty server where you can barely find a group.

I've been playing Fortnite since it came online, and that must be the longest game I've ever played.

I think I have played Silent Hill 2 the most, now that I think about it. Every so often, I get out my 20 year old, stoor covered PS2 and yesteryear comes back to me.

OK. Sure, the graphics aren't that hot any longer. But one's nostalgia tops all. :D

I don't know. Old stuff easily warms my heart.

Honestly, Minecraft. I've had an on-and-off relationship with it, but it's one of the only games I find myself going back to even after 10 years. I just love the creative aspect of it, how you can pretty much do anything you want. I've always been a creative person, so not only is it fun, it's tailored to my interests.

Honestly i've played a lot to RimWorld: i can have been cumulated at least 1300 hours+

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back