What type of games do you really enjoy?

In as much as other games such as adventure, action and combat games are good for the kids, educational games are more useful both mentally and emotionally for the kids development in both knowledge and character. The most important games should be introduced to them first and the other ones followed up in sequence.

I think some of the games seems to be made purely for educational purpose. And some are accidentally educational with facts and stuff in them. I am sure many people who played age of empires can learn history better either way. It can be pretty difficult to see out educational games made purely for that reason on many other platforms.

Educational video games for me. Most of the video games out on the gaming industry are violent and add no positive value whatsoever. Violent games in my opinion can cause a negative impact on a child's well being and could make them emotionally unstable.

When I was at school a while back, I used to play some educational games as part of homework but I don't really pay any nowadays. I like to play games to enjoy myself and to have fun. I don't think any educational games would be too interesting for me, especially for someone of my age.

I think as time changes. I am sure the games would change with the time. Some of the time new games may even introduce the syllabus. I think things we know about education are surely changing. And so will the new changes that happen in the game industry for the new games.

I play all types of games. Each game has different type of challenges. It allows me to think, develop and adopt each strategies in every aspect. It encourage me to do well in whatever fields I will be in. I always love to play. It gives me a level of satisfaction and good interaction among other players. I also think that as I get matured I play with discipline and responsible in my ways.

I agree that there seems to be a need for the educational games. And especially when we want to train our memory. I have seen some people make use of the educational games for kids. And also for the people who are into the boredom or wish to kill the time. They seem to often make use of the educational games for their use.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back