What TV Show Are You Watching?

32BA0772-D73C-4056-8C6D-AB948866800B.jpeg

Mosquito Coast (Apple+ 2021-2023)- Walked into this blind, watched the first 2 episodes and I start out by wondering, why am I watching this family (2 adults, 2 children)? However, I quickly picked up that they are living off the grid in California’s Central Valley near Stockton, the father is technically brilliant, kids don’t watch TV, they get in trouble for using the phone, but then you hear about 9 identities. The NSA appears, and soon after that, there is what quickly turns into a dangerous road trip. Thumbs up so far. :D
…There is a movie too that came before this, did not watch.

Peacemaker-Banner.png

Checking into Peacemaker S1E4 - The Choad Less Traveled

Following a somewhat successful mission, Murn recruits Vigilante. Meanwhile, after learning that the team helped land his father in prison, Peacemaker confronts his complicated past.

Last edited:
peacemaker-banner-png.4191

Checking into Peacemaker S1E5 - Monkey Dory
The team scouts the apparent hub for the aliens’ food supply, only to come face-to-face with a full-fledged invasion. Meanwhile, Auggie’s attempt to sell out his son to the police is complicated by Murn’s mysterious contact.

Really liking this show so far. It's pretty damn good.

Checking into Peacemaker S1E6 - Murn After Reading
Murn reveals his deepest secret. Auggie is set free. The botched arrest of Peacemaker sends alien Goff into an unexpected new host.

Only 3 episodes of the season left! Really hoping they are gonna do a Season 2, but I haven't heard anything.

Checking into Peacemaker S1E7 - Stop Dragon My Heart Around
Harcourt, Murn, and Adebayo find themselves surrounded by an alien force, while Peacemaker squares off against his father with help from Vigilante and Economos.

Checking into Peacemaker S1E8 - It's Cow Or Never
With Peacemaker and Adebayo at odds, can the team kill the cow once and for all – or will their fracture give the aliens the opening they need to complete its teleportation?

Last episode of the season :(

Eastbound And Down.jpeg

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E2 - Chapter 23
Kenny visits Guy Young to discuss a career change, and tries to convince Stevie to rejoin the Powers team.

I'm re-watching Game of Thrones. What better story than one with dragons, battles, and a cast of characters that make the Kardashians look like a boring bunch? Whether you're rooting for the honorable Starks or the conniving Lannisters, there's something for everyone in the land of Westeros. Plus, let's be real, who doesn't love a good dose of sex and violence to spice up their TV viewing? It's like a medieval soap opera, and we can't get enough of it!

eastbound-and-down-jpeg.4201

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E3 - Chapter 24
Kenny takes his family and friends on a trip to the local water park.

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E4 - Chapter 25
Kenny follows through on a threat; Stevie finds Kenny a charity to promote during Guy's goodwill dragon boat race; Toby tries to find the courage to feed his new pet.

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E5 - Chapter 26
April gets Kenny to agree to undergo couples therapy; Kenny and Stevie plan a new business venture.

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E6 - Chapter 27
Kenny is rattled when Guy introduces a wildcard to the show; Stevie enlists Maria's help to promote Kenny's side business; April is frustrated with "Famous Kenny".

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E7 - Chapter 28
Kenny's personal life takes a toll on his work; Stevie keeps up appearances in the face of adversity; Kenny learns a valuable Christmas lesson.

Checking into Eastbound And Down S4E8 - Chapter 29
Kenny returns a favor; Stevie offers revisions to Kenny's life story; April considers making a big decision.

Series Completed!

Barbarians is a captivating historical drama series that offers a fresh perspective on the battle between the Roman Empire and the Germanic tribes. The show's intense action sequences, strong performances, and intriguing plot make it a must-watch for fans of the genre. Highly recommend it

I am currently watching Star Wars: The Force awakens. I am a great fan of star wars series. In fact, it is one of the greatest sci fi. series ever produced with great storyline and commendable cast. I recently bought a retractable lightsaber used by Darth Vader in this movie. I have collected many lightsabers of different characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to you all.

23B0E8AD-185B-4AE8-A797-34D770D75A19.jpeg

Checking into Outer Banks S3E1 - Poguelandia
An unexpected rescuer takes the Pogues from a remote island to Barbados, where they encounter a powerful treasure hunter with his own agenda.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back