What TV series are you watching right now?

Started watching Westworld recently. Can't believe that I didn't start watching it earlier because I absolutely love it already!

Still watching Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Med. Also like "Police Women of Memphis". :cool:

I watched Chernobyl, man what a series. Very good series from HBO, covering the real incident. Next need to watch GOT final season :D

I've just finished watching the entire Line of Duty series.

Honestly, it's been brilliant, every season was great and there were so many twists and turns along the way.

I hate TV or Movies that are predictable but not only did this series keep my on the edge of my seat, for the most part I couldn't guess the outcome.

Really can't wait for the new season to start now.

I'm on series 2 episode 5. I am enjoying too! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's into spy thriller.
We just finished season 2 episode 6 last night.. Two more to go!

So confused right now.. :LOL:

Started watching Lucifer from the start again. I had watched it before and got to the start of S3 but stopped for a while and sort of forgot everything so I'm starting again

I have started to rewatch StarGate SG1 again. Going through the 10 season series again, apparently has cleared up some of my memory on what world saving event happened when, in relation to the show. I had thought a number of the episodes that happened in seasons 4-5, happened later in the series, because of who was in those episodes.

I’m waiting Strangers Thing season 3 big time.

In the meantime, I’m watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist and Vikings.

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, currently on the second part. (Bloody Stream)

I’m waiting Strangers Thing season 3 big time.

In the meantime, I’m watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist and Vikings.
I can't wait for it as well. I believe there is a game for it coming out this week for console so might be good to check that out to help distract us in the meanwhile.

I can't wait for it as well. I believe there is a game for it coming out this week for console so might be good to check that out to help distract us in the meanwhile.

I think I saw a tweet saying the game was free ( on PS4 at least ), right ? Not sure at all, so don’t quote me on that :)

At the moment I am not watching any TV series due to all the TV shows I watch going off for the Summer break and will not be back on until around September and October.

The TV shows that I will be watching when they finally do come back though and I am very excited for is Chicago Fire, Chicago Med and The Walking Dead. Chicago Fire left us with a very terrifying cliff hanger so that is the one TV show I am most wanting back at the moment.

I recently finished Another Life on Netflix, a show I recommend to all fans of Sci-Fi and Mystery. That being said, it is of an acquired taste and I wouldn't watch it if you easily get disgusted by visual imagery. I am also currently re-watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars with my boyfriend because he has the audacity to never getting around to see it, meaning I can't talk about it with him and that is a no-go considering just how much I like to talk about Star Wars.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back