What TV series are you watching right now?

I just watched Wednesday, waiting for The Witcher 3 season (I want to see Regis). Just watched House of the dragon.

I'm into Netflix these days and watching historical docus like Vietnam Story, the series on Queen Elizabeth, Jason Bourne films. Many times though I listen to Yutube featured concerts and that's very entertaining too.
haven't watched Netflix shows before, which ones would you recommend to watch?

My g/f has gotten me into "Ghost Bros" hehehe
worth watching?

I'm looking forward for the new season of Game Of Thrones. I aslo watch the DC Comics series such as the flash,arrow and supergirl. Supernatural is also the one of my list. What series are you watching right now ?
Currently I'm watching "The Crown" - a historical drama that chronicles the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, delving into the personal and political challenges she faces as the monarch of the United Kingdom.
And I adore it, absoultely stunning and worth to see!

3rd season of the Witcher. I watched two first episodes, they are slightly better than season 2, but I am afraid that creators did not learn much from this fiasco... Which is quite painful for me as a Pole.

I don't tend to watch a lot of television if I am honest and a lot of what I watch it usually something I watch when I have the time to be able to do so.

With television not being as good as it used to be, I tend to only really watch two-three shows. The main one I am watching at the moment is Chicago Fire which I am catching up on.

Currently, I am not watching any TV shows, but I have short-listed a couple of shows that I would be watching soon. My shortlist includes:
Stranger Things
Knightfall
Gangs of London

It's Stranger Things Season 1 I'm currently watching. I downloaded the entire season 1 last night and began watching it immediately. I've watched 3 episode out of the 8. I'm going to see if it's possible to complete the rest today.

I love and enjoy watching TV series. I didn't start watching The Last Of Us when it was streaming, so it's what I'm watching now. When I'm done with it, I will start watching House of The Dragon again as I get ready for the season 2.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back