What TV series are you watching right now?

leadtech

Trophies
I'm looking forward for the new season of Game Of Thrones. I aslo watch the DC Comics series such as the flash,arrow and supergirl. Supernatural is also the one of my list. What series are you watching right now ?

Last edited:
I'm into Netflix these days and watching historical docus like Vietnam Story, the series on Queen Elizabeth, Jason Bourne films. Many times though I listen to Yutube featured concerts and that's very entertaining too.

I am watching "The Good Doctor". After I have seen the video clip of that series on Facebook, I immediately started watching that series and I find it very interesting.

Because Game of Thrones is not yet resume in TV. My TV series as of this moment is 'Young Sheldon', the prequel of the hit series Big Bang Theory. I like the movie because of so many scientific scenes like physics and I like also the humor of the series.

I've started watching The Crown series on Netflix. Really dig into these historical flics and entertained to the max. And why not? The movies are done with a good style, superb directing, and not to mention the educational value that one gets in knowing the behind the scenes of so many historical episodes like WW2 etc.

Another great TV series is How to Get Away with Murder. I love this because of it's suspense theme and it's like you are in the movie because you will always speculate what will happen next, who will die next.

I have been following Narcos, the American crime drama series. The underworld of crime, drugs, and betrayal is intriguing. At times, you never know who will get betrayed or who will rise to power. It is hard to speculate. And that is what I love about such crime drama series.

I am watching the serial Bones, I am a big fan of this serial, and I also like watching NCIS military investigation, or Abnormal behavior. Generally, I like to watch action serials with a criminal investigation.

At the moment, I'm just watching Arrested Development mainly. I only started it recently actually so looking forward to catching up soon to the current season. Also watching Brooklyn Nine Nine and Suits (although the latest season finished recently)

I used to watched the Walking Dead series. I like the thrill and adventure of life with zombies. I couldn't imagine by myself being with them. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I don't know if I can save myself. I couldn't even stand with a snake how much more with zombies. I also love to watched " Dog Whisperer" by Cesar Millan. I am very interested with the dog's behavior. I love how he interacts and solve dog's issue.

Just finished Miss Fisher's Murder Mysters (so fun!) Just started Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (so far, so good, but nobody yet as likable)

Me and my fiance are currently running through Friends as she's watched it multiple times and really wanted me to get into it as I've never actually seen it before. Been quite a good watch actually and I'm quite enjoying it, not sure why I've never got around to it before! Can't wait for my next series though - might rewatch Breaking Bad as it's been a few years and I proper love that show!

I’m about to watch Game of Thrones, watched season 1 and 2 before but it was a long time ago so I’m starting over. But watched Brooklyn nine nine

Me and my fiance are currently running through Friends as she's watched it multiple times and really wanted me to get into it as I've never actually seen it before. Been quite a good watch actually and I'm quite enjoying it, not sure why I've never got around to it before! Can't wait for my next series though - might rewatch Breaking Bad as it's been a few years and I proper love that show!
I was late to the party with Friends as well but I'm slightly glad I was because it allowed me to binge watch it in a couple of months. Definitely a great show that you can easily rewatch any time.

I am watching Bates Motel in Amazon Prime, the series is very good. A nice psycho thriller with good story line, haven't finished it yet.

Grey's Anatomy and Chicago Med mainly. Also Live PD and Cops. :)

I've started watching Sopranos again from the start. Watched a couple of episodes before but didn't really get into it properly.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back