What time of day is best for playing games?

Heatman

Trophies
It's either you prefer playing morning, afternoon or evening/night games or a combination of either of the time frames. Some people who are too addicted to some games and don't have any other things doing might play the whole 24 hours in a day.

Personally, I prefer to play games late in the evening and not deep into the night in order for me to not lose my night sleep over gaming.

I prefer playing in the afternoon but then again, I actually play whenever I feel like playing. So, I guess, it's any time of the day. :)

It's either you prefer playing morning, afternoon or evening/night games or a combination of either of the time frames. Some people who are too addicted to some games and don't have any other things doing might play the whole 24 hours in a day.

Personally, I prefer to play games late in the evening and not deep into the night in order for me to not lose my night sleep over gaming.
I prefer to play games late in the evening. It is when all of my companions at home are already sleeping. I can really concentrate on playing my games very well.

Either before bedtime or day break with no interruption in my sorroundings. Im a kind of player that when I'm in a heated game will do playing till the game is over.
And sometimes with music or in silent mode.

I prefer playing in the afternoon but then again, I actually play whenever I feel like playing. So, I guess, it's any time of the day. :)

During my work break hours, I do entertain playing some games for few minutes before I get to go back to work. It's just that it's never fulfilling to play for such a short time.

When I was a kid, anytime is the best time to play game. Heh. But now that i am already a working adult with two kids, I would say no-time is the best time to play games--just kidding. Haha. I would say the best time for me to play games is when everybody in the house is already asleep. Yes, that's a mom's life. :cool:

When I was a kid, anytime is the best time to play game. Heh. But now that i am already a working adult with two kids, I would say no-time is the best time to play games--just kidding. Haha. I would say the best time for me to play games is when everybody in the house is already asleep. Yes, that's a mom's life. ?

When it comes to kids, there is no restriction or limitations as to how long they can play games. Once they have eaten and taken their bath, then it's all in for gaming.

I prefer playing in the evening maybe from 7-11 pm. Because I have finished all my works. So, it's the best time to focus on video games. Also for playing online games, the best time is in the evening. Because the majority of players get on. So my playing time depends on my online friends playing time, LOL! :)

Late at night. I think about 11 pm is a good hour for me to start playing. I know I won't be interrupted and there is no noise.

At night, when its totally calm and silent.With the only light being your screen.
Having your junk food , cola and your own music.

It depends on the game. For some games, I can't really get a good experience out of them late at night or early in the morning due to multiplayer population tends to take a nose dive around 3 am though to about 9 am.

But for the single player games that is like the best time though got no one to bother you and interrupt.

I have discovered that if I look at screens for too long right before bed, I have trouble sleeping, So no computer, no phones and no TV screens before going to bed. I've also discovered that I'm more productive during night-time (Night owl) so I like to use that time to get work done. I don't play a lot these days because I have a bunch of responsibilities but when I do, I do it before lunch/after lunch. I've been like that since I was a child to be honest, back when I was in elementary I would play in the mornings before school, and during the evenings I would just do my homework.

For some games, I can't really get a good experience out of them late at night or early in the morning due to multiplayer population tends to take a nose dive around 3 am though to about 9 am.
This is one the reasons why I can never fully get into multiplayer/online games. I hate having to depend on someone else's or having to adjust my time to others...

Well, i dont have a specific time for playing games these days. Any free time that i get i try and use it for my hobby of playing games. I used to get a lot of time in the past for playing games and i used to play games during the daytime and also at night in those days. However, i am able to play games these days only while travelling to my work in the morning and coming back from work in the evening.

And also to add, late night maybe is the time where all of us are free of interruptions, so its the best time to play. But when the game was in at it's climax, you will extend and extend till you have few hours to sleep. So in moderation while playing.

I play games in the afternoon when I do not have anything substantial to do. I spend around one hour playing the game after I eat my lunch. I work from home and I do not have to go to the workplace, therefore, I have the luxury to play games in the afternoon.

I enjoy playing games at night because that's when it's most peaceful. Night time is my favorite because it's quiet and no one expects anything from you. Then only problem is that it's too easy to play until the early hours of the morning. I always have to be careful to not get too sucked in!

It does depend a lot on the game, I suppose. But generally, I finish my work and duties in the morning and play games when I'm relaxing. Some games, like Crusader Kings II and Stellaris, can be left in the background, to play for ten or twenty minutes at a time whenever you can sit down at the PC. Others, RPGs for example, are really best enjoyed for long stretches. God of War is not going to be fun playing only ten or twenty minutes at a time, hah.

I work from from so I can play anytime I want. however I prefer to play late night because the internet connection is good.

Every after work in the evening, it is my stress reliever. Considering also in our country the majority of gamers play during the evening.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back