Discussion What social media applications do you use?

I'm still kinda pissed they closed as they were the only thing that can keep twitch in check.
Yeah, but at the same time I don't see that. Mixer made a deal with Ninja and by doing that MIxer then can able to grow. They haven't done it for Ninja but for themselves. They would know that they going to have 100K if not 500K of new accounts. Mixer was very small before the Ninja guy came into it.

But turns out that they are not making that good amount.

So wait will the service still exist in some for then...?

Facebook for keeping up with family.
Discord for close friends.
Instagram for photo sharing.
Twitter for game talk and news.

Still use Reddit for a lot of subs I follow.

I do love a social platform.

FB
Instagram
WhatsApp
Youtube
Discord
Telegram

Discord for local groups, family and friends, and special interests. Occasionally for gaming.

Reddit for specific science news and cute pictures of animals, mostly. A few comedic subreddits.

Twitter for, honestly, when I'm on the can. It's all random depending upon who you follow and who follows you and I can only take about ten minutes of it at a time.

I use facebook for personal connections. I tried to get into twitter, but never really managed to. I use gab a bit, mostly because I met a few chill people there and it has groups, which I like much better than the twitter set up, and reddit for a small handful of subreddits, including vexillology and a couple of fandoms. Twitter, gab, and reddit are all cesspools though, TBH. I've also joined a few discord servers. Basically I have a small presence on a bunch of sites instead of a large presence on one.

I use Twitter to promote my blog. Other than that, I don't use any other social media for anything. I was on Facebook a few years back but I got rid of it because of too much drama.

I use Twitter to promote my blog. Other than that, I don't use any other social media for anything. I was on Facebook a few years back but I got rid of it because of too much drama.
Every social media website is too much drama except some smaller niche sites and discord servers. That's just the internet now. Nobody can just do their own thing and get along.

I am on a few groups on FB but my profile is barebones. People get lost in the shuffle. I prefer forums for posting as topics can be organized better.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back