What platform did you spend the most time playing games on in 2019?

Although i have them all up in that list xbox was the one I used more often. Only because I refuse to buy the same games for each console so COD was on my xbox

Although i have them all up in that list xbox was the one I used more often. Only because I refuse to by the same games for each console so COD was on my xbox
Love a bit of zombies!

PC. I played the better part of ~250 something hours on Rainbow Six Siege, and the vast majority of my Steam games were PC-based.
I did have a PS4, but most of my time was spent on the PC.

I think last year I moved to mobile and console. And less on the PC. So most of my spent time was on the mobile mostly.

Been putting most of time on my ps4 but im starting to put more and more time on my switch as well got a some good games on that console that need to be completed

PC. That's pretty much all I game on. I do own an Xbox One S and a couple games, but prefer to use the console to play DVDs/Blu-rays. :D

It's a close one for me, as I played a lot of X1, Switch and PC this past year. I went with Xbox because I feel that's probably the most accurate, but PC is a close second, and Switch did take up a lot of my gaming time last year, as well.

This year definitely planning to save for Black Shark phone. Maybe if I can save enough then going to buy it from online as well. It may not be easy to save that much but will try.

It was the PlayStation 4 and nothing else comes close to my gaming time on it (not surprising considering I only play on my phone other than the PS4). It would be interesting to see how many hours I put into the PS4 in 2019, especially as I got quite a few new games last year

I think once PS 5 is out there are going to be plenty of posts on how they are doing good with the console. It is going to be definitely good for sure.

just think how much each of the new consoles are going to cost haha, think we could be looking at £500 maybe plus in this day and age :eek:

just think how much each of the new consoles are going to cost haha, think we could be looking at £500 maybe plus in this day and age :eek:
I'm sticking with my Xbox One S for now. :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back