What Movie You Watching?

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.jpeg

Checking into Once Upon A Time In... Hollywood
In this town, it can all change… like that
Los Angeles, 1969. TV star Rick Dalton, a struggling actor specializing in westerns, and stuntman Cliff Booth, his best friend, try to survive in a constantly changing movie industry. Dalton is the neighbor of the young and promising actress and model Sharon Tate, who has just married the prestigious Polish director Roman Polanski…

Batman Begins.jpeg

Checking into Batman Begins
Evil fears the knight.
Driven by tragedy, billionaire Bruce Wayne dedicates his life to uncovering and defeating the corruption that plagues his home, Gotham City. Unable to work within the system, he instead creates a new identity, a symbol of fear for the criminal underworld - The Batman.

The Dark Knight.jpeg

Checking into The Dark Knight
Welcome to a world without rules.
Batman raises the stakes in his war on crime. With the help of Lt. Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the streets. The partnership proves to be effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as the Joker.

The Dark Knight Rises.jpeg

Checking into The Dark Knight Rises
The Legend Ends
Following the death of District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman assumes responsibility for Dent's crimes to protect the late attorney's reputation and is subsequently hunted by the Gotham City Police Department. Eight years later, Batman encounters the mysterious Selina Kyle and the villainous Bane, a new terrorist leader who overwhelms Gotham's finest. The Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.

Friday.jpeg

Checking into Friday
A lot can go down between Thursday and Saturday...
Craig and Smokey are two guys in Los Angeles hanging out on their porch on a Friday afternoon, smoking and drinking, looking for something to do.

watching movie being an nepali watching tharu movies means my own culture movies i enjoy at my own native language

Forgetting Sarah Marshall.jpeg

Checking into Forgetting Sarah Marshall
You lose some, you get some.
When Sarah Marshall dumps aspiring musician Peter Bretter for rock star Aldous Snow, Peter's world comes crashing down. His best friend suggests that Peter should get away from everything and to fly off to Hawaii to escape all his problems. After arriving in Hawaii and meeting the beautiful Rachel Jansen, Peter is shocked to see not only Aldous Snow in Hawaii, but also Sarah Marshall.

Last edited:
Blade.jpeg

Checking into Blade
Part man. Part vampire. All hero.
The Daywalker known as "Blade" - a half-vampire, half-mortal man - becomes the protector of humanity against an underground army of vampires.

Blade 2.jpeg

Checking into Blade 2
Faster. Sharper. Deadlier.
A rare mutation has occurred within the vampire community - The Reaper. A vampire so consumed with an insatiable bloodlust that they prey on vampires as well as humans, transforming victims who are unlucky enough to survive into Reapers themselves. Blade is asked by the Vampire Nation for his help in preventing a nightmare plague that would wipe out both humans and vampires.

Captain America: Winter Soldier (Phase 2, 2014)- A prime story in the Avengers Eco-system, a redefinition of who the bad guys are, there are several characters who rise from the dead, outstanding aerial action sequences, including among the best GCI I’ve seen in a movie.

65C42808-09E3-4C68-AAE2-EA6DFB40D8B4.jpeg

Morbius (2022)- Promising start sinks into waste of time territory. Two boys grow up with a blood disease, as an adult, one finds a cure involving vampire bats, and you might guess the rest. What disappointed me is that it became all about one with a moral basis trying to reign in the other who was akin to a sociopath drunk with power, becoming muddled and dark.

7937FA53-259C-4D8C-B685-8D2E8BCDCCE9.jpeg

One little-known but important film that I can recommend is "The Fall" (2006), directed by Tarsem Singh. While it didn't receive widespread attention upon its initial release, it has gained a cult following over time.

Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox.jpeg

Checking into Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
Fight the future.
The Flash finds himself in a war-torn alternate timeline and teams up with alternate versions of his fellow heroes to restore the timeline.

Morbius (2022)- Promising start sinks into waste of time territory. Two boys grow up with a blood disease, as an adult, one finds a cure involving vampire bats, and you might guess the rest. What disappointed me is that it became all about one with a moral basis trying to reign in the other who was akin to a sociopath drunk with power, becoming muddled and dark.

View attachment 4438
I enjoyed it. People hated on it, but overall I enjoyed the movie. Perfect? Nope, but I am ok with that.

Son Of Batman.jpeg

Checking into Son Of Batman
Vengeance runs in the blood.
Batman learns he has a violent, unruly pre-teen son, secretly raised by the terrorist group known as The League of Assassins.

Justice League War.jpeg

Checking into Justice League: War
A time when heroes became legends.
The world is under attack by an alien armada led by the powerful Apokoliptian, Darkseid. A group of superheroes consisting of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, and Shazam must set aside their differences and gather together to defend Earth.

Baywatch.jpeg

Checking into Baywatch
Don't worry, summer is coming
Devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon butts heads with a brash new recruit. Together, they uncover a local criminal plot that threatens the future of the Bay.

Bloodsport.jpeg

Checking into Bloodsport
The true story of an American ninja.
U.S. soldier Frank Dux has come to Hong Kong to be accepted into the Kumite, a highly secret and extremely violent martial arts competition. While trying to gain access into the underground world of clandestine fighters, he also has to avoid military officers who consider him to be AWOL. After enduring a difficult training and beginning a romance with journalist Janice Kent, Frank is given the opportunity to fight. But can he survive?

Waiting.jpeg

Checking into Waiting...
What happens in the kitchen ends up on the plate.
Employees at a Bennigan's-like restaurant (called, creatively enough, Shenanigan's), kill time before their real lives get started. But while they wait, they'll have to deal with picky customers who want their steak cooked to order and enthusiastic managers who want to build the perfect wait staff. Luckily, these employees have effective revenge tactics.

Employee Of The Month.jpeg

Checking into Employee Of The Month
In order to get the girl, he's gotta get his shift together.
When he hears that the new female employee digs ambitious men who are the store employee of the month, a slacker gets his act together but finds himself in competition with his rival, an ambitious co-worker.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back